|| Authors || Titles
Arianna ~ Stories found at Starfox's
Date First Story Posted: November 2002
Author Profile ~
Arianna's CL Featured
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- See No Evil -- Blair becomes the
target of a murderer.
- Finding the Right Path series
- Without Trust There is Nothing --
This story picks up during Sentinel Too, Part One and carries on
past the end of Sentinel Too, Part Two.
- Through a Glass Darkly -- Sequel
to Without Trust There is Nothing. This one deals with the consequences
- Shadowlands -- Blair leads some
students on an expedition. Everything goes well until some terrorists turn
- Senti-mental stories
- 'Time Out' for the Holidays! --
Response to the CascadeTimes 2002 Christmas challenge.
- Blessed are the Merciful -- Who
is murdering homeless people in Cascade?
- Who Shot Santa Claus? -- A friend
of Blair gets into trouble.
- Silent, Snowy Night -- Written
for Sentinel Thursday Challenge 120: Bell, snow and holly.
- Earthquake -- Written for Sentinel
Thursday Challenge 121: light, red and warm; and epilogue for The Debt.
- Christmas Break -- Written for
Secret Santa 06.
- No Box Big Enough -- Written for
Secret Santa 06.
- Scrooge -- Written for Secret Santa
- The Dark Secret Cycle
- Shattered Dreams -- There's a dark
secret in Blair's past that he hasn't told his friend.
- Guilt -- Blair gets hurt while
trying to save Jim's life.
- Recovery -- It tells the story
of Blair's recovery from his massive injuries.
- On Ice -- Auction story for Moonridge.
- Nothing Happens Randomly series
- Gone Fishin' -- Epilogue to Crossroads.
- The Road to Hell... -- Blair's
thoughts on the events from Foreign Exchange to Sentinel Too.
- Nothing Happens in This Universe Randomly...
-- What happens after TSbyBS?
- Roses are Red... -- Jim and Blair
investigate some disturbing incidents at the University. Rated PG/R.
- Just Friends -- The guys realize
what people are thinking about them.
- In Plain Sight -- I thought I had
TSbyBS options worked out of my system, but apparently not. This story
takes Blair down a different path.
- Breakdown -- This could be an answer
to Crowswork's themefic to come up with a story if something had happened
differently and changed the course of events in the series.
- To Be or Not To Be...A Sentinel --
Jim wants to get rid of his senses and it has some consequences. Warning
for a bit of strong language.
- Brothers in Time
- The Ancient World
- Meltdown -- Crossover with Hercules:
The Legendary Journeys.
- The Old West
- Bitterwood Creek -- AU situated
in the Old West.
- Oak Creek Canyon -- AU.
Sequel to Bitterwood Creek.
- Under the Wide Prairie Sky -- AU.
Sequel to Oak Creek Canyon.
- Into the Future
- My Sentinel -- AU.
- Memories of the Jungle -- AU.
This is a companion to My Sentinel and would fit into the story
just before the 'epilogue' begins.
- A Sacred Trust -- AU. This
is a sequel that follows immediately upon My Sentinel and Memories
of the Jungle.
- American Revolution
- Who'd You Be Today -- AU.
- Out of the Darkness series
- Will You Remember Me? -- AU continuation
from the point following Blair's drowning in the fountain to and past the
events in TSbyBS. Warning for language.
- No More Shadows -- Sequel to Will
You Remember Me?
- Now That Larry is Gone -- Epilogue
to The Debt.
- The Quality of Silence -- This
story was requested by Romanse, who gave me the scenario and some good
reasons to write it ... not least of which is that a person is whole and
can live a full and satisfying life regardless of what some of us might
consider a 'disability'.
- SG-22 series
- Distant Thunder -- Crossover with
- Fire and Ice -- Sequel to Distant
Thunder; crossover with Stargate: SG1.
- Desert Wind -- Sequel to Fire
and Ice; crossover with Stargate: SG1.
- The Choices We Make -- This story
begins immediately upon the episode Crossroads and ends post-TSbyBS.
- Enough, Already! -- Missing scene
for Murder 101. Jim hits Blair intentionally and Blair hits him
- The Price of Silence -- Originally
published in the zine, Hear No Evil.
- The Girl Next Door Epilogue
- Valley of Doubt -- This story begins
as the episode Survival ends.
- Lean on Me -- Epilogue to Dead
- It's About Friendship -- Flight
- Helpless -- Missing scenes and
an epilogue to Cypher.
- Golden Moments -- Missing scenes
and epilogue to Blind Man's Bluff.
- Ship to Shore -- Co-authored with
Imbrillig. Yet another solution to TSbyBS.
- And So It Begins -- Missing scenes
- Research versus Reality -- Epilogue
- Ritual Sacrifice -- Missing scenes
- Quiet Desperation -- A very long
Murder 101 missing scene.
- Just One of Those Days -- Written
for Sentinel Thursday Challenge 113: Forty Things That Only Happen In Movies.
- Unexpected -- Epilogue to Out
of the Past.
- It's About Trust -- An epilogue
to Vow of Silence.
- The Auction -- Written for the
Moonridge 2006 Online Auction.
- In the Arms of an Angel -- Another
solution to TSbyBS.
- Lives on the Line -- For PatK,
who requested a scene involving preparation for, involvement in, or the
aftermath of a battle in return for a donation to the Moonridge Auction
- About the Tattoo -- For PatK, in
response to your wish to know why Jim so vehemently opposed the idea of
- Holding On -- For PatK in response
to your Moonridge 2007 request to know Blair's reasons for following Jim
- Back to Back -- For PatK, in response
to your Moonridge 2007 'Back to Back' Challenge.
- No Way -- Hope wanted to know how,
in Night Train, Blair knew Jim wasn't dead. (in response to Moonridge
- Aftermath -- Hope requested an
epilogue to Cypher. (in response to Moonridge donation)
- Delayed Impact -- Hope suggested
that perhaps Blair had been hurt more badly than he let on after falling
into the dig in Breaking Ground, and asked for an epilogue that
would explore such a scenario. (in response to Moonridge donation)
- What About Now?
- Never Saw Blue -- Inspired by Hayley
Westenra's song of the same name. Warnings: In this story, Jim suffers
Top of the page:
Author added 11/3/02; last updated 1/19/10