|| Authors || Titles
Audrey Lynne ~ Stories found at Wolfpup's
Date First Story Posted: September 2002
Author Profile ~ I've been writing fanfic since I was 11, before
I knew there was a name for it, and other people that did it. I was introduced
to The Sentinel recently by my friend Steph, and I am eternally
grateful (the ep was Blind Man's Bluff; I was instantly hooked).
Met a lot of wonderful people here, had a lot of fun so far! By day, I'm
a nursing student and EMT--single for now, still holding out hope that
I can meet a Prince Charming who looks like Blair.
- Keep a Candle Burning -- No matter
how old they get, it seems that boys will always be boys...
- S.O.S. -- Simon responds to a desperate
late-night call from Blair and Jim. (Set about one year post-TSbyBS.)
- The Sandburg Chronicles -- Through
the many trials of life, Blair and Jim have managed to survive it all...and
now it seems Blair's daughter Jamie may have a hand in what the future
- Widower -- A prequel of sorts to
And a Child Shall Lead Him and Who Watches the Watchman?...
Tragedy strikes in Blair's life, and Jim and the Major Crimes gang must
help him pull through it.
- And a Child Shall Lead Him -- The
unexpected and unthinkable happens, and Jim discovers that a little girl
might hold the key to his future.
- Who Watches the Watchman? -- Jim
encounters some old enemies, and a very dear old friend. With his Guide
at his side again, does he have what it takes to defeat another Sentinel
- Indians, Wolves, and Jaguars - Oh My!
-- Jamie's first Halloween, a PD party, and Naomi as Catwoman?! It's
the night the spirits roam free, and Jim discovers that anything can happen!
- Guiding Forces -- A peek into the
future: A day in the life of Jamie Sandburg, Ph.D, Guide to a Sentinel...and
eternal Daddy's girl.
- Introducing... -- Blair's journey
into fatherhood...the story of Jamie's birth. In its own eccentrically
- The Truman Show -- Jim Ellison...plus
Blair's little girl and a cat. Poor man never stood a chance.
- Holiday Rush -- Christmastime is
so stressful--buying gifts, wrapping them, decorating the house, saving
your partner from his psycho girlfriend.
- Relating -- A couple of months
after Maggie's death, Blair and William have a chat. William surprises
the hell out of Blair.
- Best of Both Worlds -- Jamie, Blair,
a car accident, and a wolf. Sure, it sounds odd, but what's NOT odd in
the Sandburg Zone?
- Blazing Spirits -- A life-altering
event through another set of eyes. Missing scene for Sentinel Too,
- The Odd Couple Goes to Washington --
Elli's unintentional challenge on SA. There's a new Presidential administration
taking the country by storm...
- A Now Distant Term -- Sick!Blair
and Worried!Jim. Will Blair's illness change everything for the intrepid
- Make the Season Bright -- Jim,
Blair, and Steven -- plus some Christmas decorations...things get very
interesting very quickly.
- Breaking Point -- Co-authored with
Zou. A detective on the verge of a breakdown, a partner trying to control
him...a suspect who has to handle both.
- Bonding Time -- Sometimes, it takes
so little to make him so happy.
- Just Between Partners -- A letter
from a man to his partner. Originally posted to the Sentinel Angst list.
- He's My Son -- A mother's reflections.
- Snow Days -- You don't have to
be a child to love your snow days.
- Crash and Burn -- Set post-TSbyBS.
Carolyn returns to Cascade seeking Jim's help, but the one most in need
of help might just be his own partner.
- Watching and Waiting -- Crossover
with Stargate: SG-1; pre-series to TS and SG. Jim waits for
news on a friend.
- Orphan Soul -- The choices we make
in life can have long-lasting repercussions.
Author added 9/21/02; last updated 9/13/03