|| Authors || Titles
Autumn Skies ~ Stories found at Autumn
Skies' Fanfic (author's site gone)
Date First Story Posted: January 2000
Author Profile ~ I admit it, I'm a late TS convert. But I'm trying
to make up for lost time. This is the first show I've ever gotten hooked
on from the sheer strength and quality of its fan fiction. Certainly are
a lot of fertile minds out there. And I'm just glad to be a part of it
all. As for personal bits, well, um, there really isn't much to tell. I'm
working on it.
Autumn's CL Featured
- Christmas Cookies -- Blair bakes
while Jim and Steven reflect on their past and present. A late holiday
offering served with a dash of angst, a pinch of smarm and lots and lots
of cookie dough. Mild spoilers for His Brother's Keeper and a tiny
reference to Vendetta.
- Homebound -- At the end of a trying
week, Sentinel, Guide, and captain share a meal at the loft. This is a
slightly revised version of the story originally posted to the SentinelAngst
- Meddlesome -- Jim and Blair deal
with some well-meaning but misguided interlopers. Minor references to His
Brother's Keeper, Remembrance, Spare Parts and Sentinel Too,
Part 1 and Sentinel Too, Part 2.
- True Confessions -- A short piece.
Jim grumbles, Blair observes, and both come to their own separate conclusions.
Originally posted to the SentinelAngst List. Rated PG for a bit of language.
- Maternal Instinct -- An AU
in which Grace Ellison encounters a special toddler during the summer of
1971. Minor references to Remembrance.
- Let It Ride -- Simon sits and ponders
as a certain deadline approaches. References to Deep Water.
- Weatherproof -- Things get a little
stormy at the loft. First posted to the SentinelAngst List.
- Sojourner -- A guide wanders; a
sentinel worries. First posted to the SentinelAngst List.
- Sojourner Epilogue -- A short follow-up
to Sojourner. Nick and Sophie receive a Christmas card.
- Cold Season -- Not even a bad cold
can dampen the holidays.
- Auto Show -- Some days are harder
than others, especially when it comes to juggling work and fatherhood.
- Grasp the Sparrow's Tail -- Blair
and the academy self-defense instructor have a little talk. Post-The
Sentinel by Blair Sandburg.
- Bridge -- A new partnership is
formed; a missing scene from Switchman.
- Falling Rain -- Jim waits for Blair's
return. This is a follow up to Sojourner and the Sojourner Epilogue.
- Bridge Epilogue -- Henri hears
about Jim's new partner. A short follow up to Bridge. Spoilers for
- The Bear Facts -- AU. An
old stuffed toy and a tee-shirt jog Jim's childhood memories. An alternate
epilogue to Maternal Instinct.
- Faith -- After returning home from
the hospital, Simon finds out how Daryl feels about Blair in the wake of
his press conference. A missing scene from TSbyBS. References to Siege,
Flight and Three Point Shot.
- Basic Trust -- As Jim runs out
of time, he turns to a grad student for help. A short missing scene to
Switchman. Rated PG for language.
- Dulce Domum -- Blair goes from
apartment hunting to living at the loft. Missing scenes to The Debt
- Warding Off the Tiger -- Blair
turns to the past when he runs into a little trouble with his self-defense
class. Takes place after TSbyBS and prior to an earlier story, Grasp
the Sparrow's Tail. References to Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.
- Christmas Spirits -- A holiday
snippet. Two spirits meet and discuss Jim's past, present and future. Takes
place before Switchman.
- A Cry in the Night -- Will a tiny
cry for help be heard in time? Takes place during the first season after
The Debt and Cypher. Rated PG.
- True North -- A snippet. Blair
thinks about his life and future, post-TSbyBS.
- Dear Santa -- Jim comes across
some letters to Santa, both old and new.
- Thankworthy -- Jim and Simon face
the prospect of celebrating the holidays without their former police observer.
A short prequel to Falling Rain. Takes place after TSbyBS.
Author added 1/11/00; last updated 11/12/04