|| Authors || Titles
Becky ~ Stories found at Becky's
Date First Story Posted: April 1997
Author Profile ~ During the day, I work as a secretary at a university.
During my evenings and weekends, I am quite the webaholic. I surf a lot
and have read nearly every TS story there is to be found on the net, plus
keep up my own webpage and assist Robyn in keeping up hers. And, of course,
I write -- both my original fiction (which came first) and TS fan fiction.
Becky's CL Featured
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- Disneyland Detour -- While on business
in Southern California, our boys take a short trip into that famous mouse-themed
- Dreams -- A missing scene for Secret
that has Blair pondering Jim's fate.
- Hats & Fishhooks -- During
a test day at an outside market, Jim buys something for the loft.
- Conclusions -- Guide Posts Non-Owie/Smarm
- Stuck -- Blair's running late for
a meeting and stops to call Jim in a phone booth.
- Repercussion -- Aftermath of a
hostage situation that goes wrong.
- From the Inside -- A missing scene
for Blind Man's Bluff; Blair's POV as the Golden begins to affect
- The Request -- Simon needs a favor
-- from Blair.
- Another Protector -- A missing
scene for Secret; Simon's perspective.
- Home -- A missing scene for Secret;
Blair takes Jim back home after he's found.
- Theories -- An alternate ending
- In Time and Destiny Series
- Reflection of a Dream -- To save
Blair in the present, Jim has to change Blair's past.
- Shadows of Reality -- Jim finally
tells Blair about his "dream" after Blair tells him about what
happened in the past.
- Whispers of Substance -- Blair
gets a peek into the future, into what could be if he cannot accept who
he is, and then receives some guidance in the form of an ancient text.
- Blurred Edges -- During a late
night stakeout at a train yard, Blair tells Jim about his visit from the
shaman; and the enemy closes in.
- Surreal Images -- Simon gets involved
in the Sentinel/Shaman connection, first with questions, then more than
he ever thought he would be when Jim and Blair are separated during a confrontation.
- And the Walls Fell -- Simon probes
further into the mystical events surrounding Jim and Blair as the two men
describe what happened in their "world" during the warehouse
confrontation and what Jim thinks will happen next.
- On the Threshold -- As darkness
gathers for a final battle, Sentinel and Shaman are given a test of faith
and belief and Simon finds himself further drawn into the conflict.
- In Time and Destiny -- In the conclusion
of the series, Jim and Blair enter into the mystical realm to battle the
dark shaman; Simon stands guard in the real world watching and waiting
for the conflict to end; and in the final battle between good and evil,
the price for good winning may be too high.
- Downtime -- An easy day at the
station gives Simon time for a lunch break with a friend.
- Passing -- A missing scene for
Warriors; Incacha's POV.
- A Moment's Loss -- Hasty words
said in the heat of the moment hurt Jim and Blair's friendship.
- Dose of Confusion, Murder on the Side
-- While attending a drug conference in HHaawaii, Jim, Blair, and Simon
meet up with Mack and Holli and become embroiled in a homicide case. A
crossover with One West Waikiki.
- Caring -- An epilogue to Prisoner
- House Rules -- A missing scene
for The Rig.
- Evening Treat -- A lazy after-dinner
walks leads Jim and Blair to an ice cream store and the wonders of Kahlua
- In Search Of... -- Co-authored
with Robyn. Blair devises a unique sensory
test for Jim to take place at the detective's least favorite location --
- Reassessment -- A missing scene
for Mirror Image.
- And We Shall Overcome -- A missing
scene for Cypher.
- Password (Alphabet Challenge) --
Upon returning from a camping trip, a huge rainstorm delays Jim and Blair.
Could be considered a lead-in to the Traffic Jam Mini-Series.
- Setting Up the Scene -- A missing
scene for My Brother's Keeper; Simon asks for Blair's help in readying
- Misunderstanding -- A missing scene
for Sweet Science; Jim goes to get Blair from the Feds.
- A Little Solace -- A missing scene
for Remembrance; Blair catches a ride with Simon after Jim takes
off to see his father.
- Mourning the Loss -- An epilogue
to Love Kills in which Jim finally lets down his barriers and allows
himself to grieve as Blair comforts him.
- Traffic Jam Mini-Series -- Co-authored
with Robyn. A series of stories that contemplate
just what do Jim and Blair do while stuck in traffic on their way back
to Cascade? And will they ever get home?
- Traffic Jam
- Traffic Jam II
- Traffic Jam III by Robyn
- Traffic Jam IV
- Traffic Jam V by Robyn
- Traffic Jam VI
- Traffic Jam VII
- To Hurt and To Heal -- An epilogue
to Crossroads, dealing with Jim's decision to go on vacation by
himself with no warning and what the consequences could be.
- Affairs of the Heart -- A missing
scene for Neighborhood Watch.
- Breezes -- Blair makes wishes on
- Comfort Trilogy
- Embrace -- A hug, or embrace, if
you will, between Jim and Blair, as defined from the inside out.
- Essence -- Jim defines his Guide
by his five senses.
- Hush -- Blair gives comfort to
Jim to help him sleep after his injury.
- Blessed Be the Tears -- An epilogue
to Sentinel Too, Part 1 that will probably be rendered AU when Sentinel
Too, Part 2 airs.
- Souls' Crossing -- A second epilogue
to Sentinel Too, Part 1 that will also be rendered AU...
- Safe Harbor -- Jim thinks back
on his life and discovers a truth he's always known.
- The Affronted Anthropologist and His Lovely
Spittoon -- Co-authored with Robyn.
If you have to ask... the title is pretty self-explanatory.
- Outtakes -- Glimpses into the lives
(by various perspectives) of Jim and Blair centered around the "On
Friendship" chapter of Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet.
- Unreality -- Reality and unreality
merge in a disturbing fashion for Blair.
- Safety of Sleep -- A missing scene
for Breaking Ground.
- Anchor -- Jim reflects on his friend's
- Warmth -- Co-authored with Robyn.
The weather turns cold while Jim and Blair are on a camping trip.
- Study Break -- Blair's had a bad
- Beacon -- Just what is it like
for Jim to zone? And how does he get back to the real world again?
- To Know -- A missing scene for
- A Good Night's Rest -- Jim has
a hard time sleeping.
- Boss's Day -- Time to be nice to
Simon for a day.
- That Height Thing -- A missing
scene for Hear No Evil.
- Aftermath Drabbles
- Hope and Fear -- An intense h/c
piece centered around a shootout and a hospital.
- One Perfect Moment Duology
- Need -- Sometimes simple things
are the most important.
- Need's Companion -- Blair continues
to comfort his upset friend.
- Waking Memories -- A missing scene
for Blind Man's Bluff; a "retro" missing scene for when
Blair wakes up in the hospital.
- The Great Sock War -- Drabble.
- Waterfront -- A missing scene for
- Keepers -- Thoughts from both Megan
and Jim about Blair's place in Jim's life.
- You're Gone -- Co-authored with
Eagle Eye, Robyn,
Sorcha, and Suzie.
A story and outtake scenes written around the song "You're Gone"
by Diamond Rio.
- Journey of One -- A missing scene
for Sentinel Too, Part 2 set during when Blair is still in the hospital
and Jim and Simon have not left for Mexico.
- Will You Be My... Sentinel? --
Co-authored with Robyn. A giggly gen Valentine's
- Nightfall -- Just a simple few
moments of peace and quiet, watching the sun set, and the stars come out.
- A Brother's Touch -- Drabble.
- Tears -- Drabble.
- Spilled... Chocolate -- Drabble.
- Weekend Plans -- Jim's plans for
a peaceful weekend get a small... revision.
- Kid Sandburg and the Infamous Major Crimes
Gang -- A bit of western melodrama with our favorite team...
- Fear of Falling -- A missing scene
for Dead Drop.
- Cupboard Search -- Drabble. Answer
to a CascadeTimes challenge.
- A Study in Flannel -- Jim comes
home to find Blair on a 'seek and discover' mission.
- HeartSongs -- If you can't guess
by the title, yes, this is smarm. Though I would categorize it as melancholy
smarm if you want to be specific.
- Storm -- When it comes to friendship,
actions speak louder than words.
- Reverie -- A time of joy for Blair
and his family and friends finally arrives. Spoilers for TSbyBS and Sentinel
- Ripples -- Moments of revelation
in the wake of the announcement of Jim's abilities. Spoilers for TSbyBS.
- Daybreak -- This is a companion
piece to Nightfall though each story stands on its own.
- Pen Hunt -- A drabble.
- Volvo Stuffing -- Rhonda asks for
a favor from Blair, and he agrees. And it only goes downhill from there,
at least from Jim's point-of-view.
- No Words -- Can you say smarm?
~grin~ A drabble.
- Night Echoes -- A drabble.
- Trekkin' -- Remember that Star
Trek convention Blair mentioned in Weekend Plans...? This is
another 'alphabet' story as a sequel.
- To Sleep... -- Comfort is given
and received in the aftermath of minor injuries during a case.
- Blairism -- A drabble.
- Toasted Grin -- A nice quiet breakfast
-- with a small twist.
- Fairy Dust Couplet
- Jim -- Too little sleep and a disrupted
evening plane trip leave Blair a little less than coherent.
- Blair -- A companion piece to Fairy
Dust: Jim; the same scene, just this time from Blair's POV, rather
than Jim's. A warm fuzzy tale with a sleepy, incoherent Blair. ~grin~
- Mad Bluebird -- A little gift-giving
from a police consultant to his captain.
- One Cold Night... -- A cold weather
front, two flat tires, and no one in sight.
- Reflections on Friendship -- A
few momentary glimpses of the boys.
- Chop-Chop -- Jim's had a bad day
and uses a sharp object to take out his aggression.
- Sense of Home -- Just a little
touch of domesticity.
- Changes Drabble series -- Post-TSbyBS.
Also after previous TSbyBS story, Ripples.
- Night's Vision -- During a brief
fishing trip, remnants of Jim and Blair's encounter with Alex pop up in
an unexpected fashion. Set sometime after S2, but before TSbyBS. Assorted
brief mentions of various episodes, no real spoilers.
- Hearth -- Written in response to
the 1999 CascadeTimes Thanksgiving Challenge.
- Traditional Christmas -- Written
in response to the 1999 CascadeTimes Christmas Challenge.
- Observations -- Blair does some
- The Flu -- The flu bug is making
its rounds at Major Crimes.
- Spectre -- A Mirror Image
- Nursery Rhyme Drabbles
- Letter Home -- Written in response
to the 1999 CascadeTimes New Year's Eve/Day Challenge.
- A Gentle Reminder from the Past
-- Originally published in Sentry Post 2.
- Soulmates -- One hundred-word snapshots
of Jim and Blair written around a long quote called 'Soulmates' by Richard
- Gruesome -- A drabble.
- Memory's Tears -- A possible reason
for the break-up of Jim and Carolyn's marriage. Set after Neighborhood
Watch, but before Sentinel Too. Rated PG.
- Penance -- Jim and Blair deal with
a last bit of emotional fallout from TSbyBS and in the process, learn to
let go and move on. This is a post-TSbybS story -- but Blair is NOT a cop.
- Link -- Co-authored with Robyn.
Epilogue for Cypher.
- Zonked -- A little sleepy-Blair
drabble... or rather an 'asleep Blair' drabble.
- Bit o' Green -- A little St. Patrick's
Day fun in the bullpen.
- Dash of Conspiracy, Enemy on All Sides
-- A dangerous and lethal new drug has foouund its way into Cascade. Major
Crimes' best team (aka Jim, Blair, and Megan) is on the case. Along the
way, they get some unexpected assistance from Mack and Holli who come to
Cascade for Holli to speak at a conference. Meanwhile, Jim is having some
disturbing dreams and Blair hopes to figure out what they mean with some
help from a dream interpretation course. A crossover with One West Waikiki
and a sequel to Dose of Confusion, Murder on the Side.
- Listening -- A drabble.
- Noggin Rubbin' -- A drabble.
- Timeless -- An introspective post-TSbyBS
piece with the boys remembering a few milestones in their lives.
- Pillars -- A trio of missing scenes
(Love Kills, Sentinel Too Part 2, and Murder 101) connected
by a single quote.
- Kind Words -- A missing scene for
TSbyBS, set right after the 'hospital talk.'
- A Father's Eyes -- A father's views
on his son. Angst and sentimentality.
- Mrs. Danbush's Hot Summer Day --
Co-authored with Robyn. Jim and Blair set
out to do a good deed, but they underestimate how hot it can get in Cascade.
- By What Name... -- Blair ponders
what he'll do next as he sits in his office. Missing scene for Sentinel
Too, Part 1.
- Just a Second... -- Missing scene
for The Rig. Set after Blair stops the bomb and Jim comes looking
- Etchings -- The past isn't always
left behind. A Blind Man's Bluff aftermath story.
- Home Is -- A drabble.
- Not So Faded -- Jim stops by to
visit Carolyn while in San Francisco and gets a little more than he bargained
- Home Comforts -- A poker game set
after Survival. Originally published in Sentry Duty 2.
- Yawnful -- A drabble.
- We Seek... -- Early morning call
- Trust -- What is trust? Post-TSbyBS.
- Sweet Dreams -- Sometimes a friend
is the secret to sweet dreams. An anthology of missing scenes.
- Special Times -- Brief bits of
Christmases throughout the years of Jim and Blair's partnership.
- Tender Touch -- Warm fuzzy fic.
- It Was a Dark and Stormy Night
-- Everything that can go wrong, does, when Jim tries to give a safety
talk at Rainier University. Originally published in Sentry Post 3.
- Interpretations -- Not really a
missing scene, but a series of TSbyBS drabbles written for what was *behind*
the words in the episode.
- Boxes -- A brief peek at Blair
as a child courtesy of a plain white and blue box. Set in early third season
after Three Point Shot.
- Afterimage -- An unexpected phone
call elicits emotional memories for Jim and Blair. (Post-TSbyBS)
- Shelter -- A post-kidnapping fic.
Smarm and h/c.
- Dreaming -- A drabble.
- Dance With Me -- Four connected
scenes focusing on Jim and Carolyn's redeveloping romantic relationship.
- The Bad Guy Next Door -- Just your
standard Blair-napping, right? Well, except for the Blair-napper out for
a little payback... Set during early fourth season, pre-TSbyBS.
- Latchstrings -- AU. In a
world where sentinels and guides are known but rare, things don't always
turn out the way they're supposed to. Rated PG.
- Divergences -- Five things that
never happened to Blair. All are unrelated to each other. Angst, angst,
angst, and did I mention angst?
Top of the page:
Author added 3/15/99; last updated 6/28/04