|| Authors || Titles
Beez ~ Stories found at Sentinel
Fan Fiction by Beez
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ I'm a recent convert to TS fandom, thanks to my
cyber-sis Enola Jones (thanks EVER so much for another obsession). This
means I came at this thing backwards--I read the fic before I ever saw
an episode. Needless to say, I'm hooked. Those muscles, those curls--what
more could a woman want? (Except a fifth season, of course <g>)
- The Gun -- A snippit dealing with
Blair, guns, and being a stand-up cop. Spoilers for TSbyBS.
- Lofty Impressions -- Missing scene
for The Debt. Blair's thoughts on his first night in the loft.
- Lofty Impressions II -- Sequel
to Lofty Impressions. Jim's thoughts on Blair's first night in the
loft. Missing scene for The Debt.
- Permanent Address -- How Blair
wound up staying at the Loft permanently, from Jim's point of view.
- Permanent Address II -- Sequel
to Permanent Address. This time from Blair's POV.
- At First Glance -- Simon's thoughts
as he meets our beloved anthropologist.
- We Got There -- Epilogue to Smart
- After the Wreck -- Epilogue to
The Girl Next Door and spoilers for Love and Guns.
- Face Value -- Blair thinks about
a common misconception concerning his partner.
- Bedside Manner -- Epilogue to Survival;
what happens when Jim finally gets to the hospital.
Author added 10/13/99; last updated 7/14/06