|| Authors || Titles
Cassandra Alvarez ~ Stories found at Cassi's
Sentinel Corner or mirror
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ I'm a soon-to-be High School grad, (and probably
one of the youngest Sentinel fan fic writers), who'll be starting film
school in October with the goal of becoming a successful film producer
along with my very dear and best friend, Jennifer. In my spare time, I
write, write, and write. I've been writing for as long as I can remember,
and especially love poetry and Sentinel fan fiction. Oh, and before I forget:
Blair is mine! (j/k!)
- Sentinels! -- Drabble. The Sentinels
that Guides have to put up with!
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow -- Two
stories in one -- lots of humor, lots of suspense... don't ask me what
I was thinking! Humor/Angst.
- The Things He Does -- Gosh, the
things Blair does for the Department! Humor.
- The Joke -- Drabble. The Guides
that Sentinels have to put up with!
- Drowning -- Songfic based on the
Backstreet Boys' latest song. Songfic.
- A Walk on the Beach -- Jim and
Blair take a walk on the beach and Blair comes to a heart-warming conclusion.
- What it Feels Like -- Jim discovers
exactly what it feels like to be dying... *NOT* a death story. Humor.
- An Understanding -- Early in the
partnership, Jim and Blair come to an important understanding. Conversational.
- A Matter of Trust -- A hike in
the woods turns almost deadly for Blair. In order to survive, he'll have
to trust his life over to someone else... (and who do you think that is?)
- The Third Wheel -- An old stalker
of Jim's is back and is he *jealous*... of Blair! Drama.
- A Time To Let Go -- It's time for
Blair to let go of that someone he truly cares about.
Author added 4/3/02; last updated 6/18/03