|| Authors || Titles
Ceci ~ Stories found at Ceci's
The Sentinel Fanfic Page
Date First Story Posted: June 1999
- How Am I Supposed to Live without You
-- Blair has left, and Jim tries to handle it.
- Fan Fiction -- Jim and Blair discover
The Sentinel fan fiction.
- You Set Me Free -- I was not happy
with the ending of Prisoner X. So I wrote a smarmish epilogue.
- A Bestowed Gift -- Blair receives
an e-mail that makes both Jim and himself think about some of the deeper
things in life.
- Self-Serving, Spineless Goober Series
- Hangin' -- An epilogue/missing
scene from the episode Survival.
Salad (off-site link) -- A GiftFic for Julie, a SentinelAngst
- Poem -- About events in Sentinel
Too, part one.
- Mourning Becomes.... -- Someone
very close to Blair causes him grief.
- Spare Parts Missing Scene --
Naomi makes Jim think.
- Night Terrors -- Jim has a nightmare.
- Feels Like Home -- The guys hear
a Christmas song they can relate to. Previously posted to SA. Post-TSbyBS.
- Always on My Mind -- A (very) short
piece of Jimthoughts.
- Senses of Spring -- Jim reacts
- Scars -- Rafe reveals some secrets
about himself to Blair. Rated PGish. Warnings: Non-graphic descriptions
of violence and torture. Permanent (light) disability.
Author added 8/14/99; last updated 6/19/03