|| Authors || Titles
Ceryndip ~ Stories found at Ceryndip's
Sanctuary: The Sentinel Fan Fiction
Date First Story Posted: November 1999
Author Profile ~
- A Little Thanksgiving Story --
An answer to Angie's Thanksgiving Challenge (on the CascadeTimes List)
- A Sentinel Night before Christmas
-- Jim discovers an intruder in the loft on Christmas Eve.
- Humbugs -- An answer to Angie's
Christmas Challenge (on the CascadeTimes List).
- TP, Fertility Gods and Crickets, Oh My!
-- Answer to the 1999 CascadeTimes New Yeear's Story Challenge.
- Commiseration Loves Company --
Sick Blair, sick Jim, a meddling Captain, an iced-in ex-wife and a desperate
need for Jell-O and straws.
- Hunter-Prey -- Nothing serious,
just a couple of friends playing a game.
- Who Believes in the Easter Bunny?
-- Answer to the CascadeTimes Easter Challlenge 2000.
- What's Good for the Sentinel is Good for the
Guide -- A Crossroads epilogue.
- Second Chances Epilogue -- An epilogue
to Second Chances.
- Headache -- A drabble. Jim helps
Blair get his homework done.
- It's A Sentinel Guide Thing --
A flu-ridden Blair needs some comfort.
- An Herb A Day -- Jim has ideas
about keeping his guide healthy.
- A Life's Work -- A missing scene
and epilogue for The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg.
- Ghostlight -- Ellison and Sandburg
sit on stakeout in a condemned house on Halloween. An answer to the CascadeTimes
Halloween 2000 challenge. Warning: a description of graphic violence.
- It's Just a Cold -- Blair's home
with a cold and he stops answering the phone. An answer to the CascadeTimes
Thanksgiving 2000 challenge.
- Snow Day -- A snow storm and the
electricity goes out.
Author added 11/99; last updated 6/19/03