|| Authors || Titles
Clea Saal ~ Stories found at Books
Date First Story Posted: June 2002
Author Profile ~ Ever since I can remember I have been unable to
turn off the TV or walk out of a movie without wondering how I would have
handled that story, so writing fan fiction seemed like a natural extension
of that. I confess that my first attempts had to do with anime, then I
moved on to Highlander and Robin of Sherwood. Most of my
fics are fairly short, and I like looking for an odd approach.
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- The Failed Guide -- A very short
missing scene for TSbyBS.
- Closing the Door -- Blair is sick
and that leads to some disturbing revelations.
- Mistakes -- Jim learns that sometimes
a mistake can be a good thing. Snippet; Jim's POV.
- Plot 101 -- Blair just doesn't
do cold and wet. Epilogue for Murder 101. Humor; rated PG.
- Brats -- An introspective reflection
following the events in Smart Alec; Blair's POV.
- Symbiosis -- Three years after
the press conference, Blair has a new understanding of just what a "Sentinel"
- The Wedding -- Naomi is getting
- The Observer -- After a difficult
case the gang celebrates.
- Golden Fire People -- A little
exercise based on Blind Man's Bluff.
- The First Night -- Jim's thoughts
on the first night of Blair's 'just one week'.
- Guns -- Jim teaches Blair a lesson
- I Can Always Pretend -- Blair gets
some bad news.
- Eavesdropping on Sorrows -- Sequel
to I Can Always Pretend. Jim discovers Blair's secret.
- Twisted Instincts -- Sequel to
Eavesdropping on Sorrows. Jim confronts Blair.
- Birth of an Obfuscator -- Sequel
to Twisted Instincts. Jim talks to Blair about the origin of his
- Craving the Silence -- Sequel to
Birth of an Obfuscator. Blair's thoughts after Birth of an Obfuscator.
- Different Skills -- Sequel to Craving
the Silence. Jim's thoughts after Birth of an Obfuscator.
- Meeting Death -- Jim and Blair
talk about their first encounters with death.
- What Kind of Son am I? -- Sequel
to Different Skills. Blair is more than a little confused.
- Wait for Him to Come Home -- Sequel
to What Kind of Son am I? Jim's thoughts as he waits for Blair.
- Words Don't Make it Real -- Sequel
to Wait for Him to Come Home. Jim forces Blair to face the facts.
- A Victorian Sentinel -- Blair finds
evidence of the activities of another Sentinel/Gulde pair (sort of crossoverish).
- Ashes -- Blair gets stuck during
an expedition... so what else is new? Angst.
- Forgiveness -- Blair is feeling
guilty because of something related to TSbyBS, with a sort of weird twist.
- Chance Encounters -- My mandatory
contribution to the 'Blair discovers his father's identity' category...
and a little game of 'spot the crossover'.
- A Hundred Dollar Bill -- So what's
the story behind Blair's hundred dollar bill in Pennies from Heaven?
- A Watcher's Son universe -- Crossover
with Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Part 1: Meeting
- My Son's Not a Watcher -- Someone
learns that he has a son.
- First Impressions -- Jim and Blair
find a stranger waiting for them.
- Familiar Strangers -- So what makes
- Old Eyes -- Jim and Blair meet
- Confrontations -- Jim, Blair and
the Scoobies all have one thing in common: they want some answers.
- Revelations -- Jim, Blair and the
Scoobies finally get some of those answers they wanted... they should all
be more careful about what they wish for.
- Sibling Rivalry -- By blood or
by love families are complicated.
- Drowning Sorrows -- Blair brings
out the Big Guns in an attempt to connect with Buffy.
- Parts of a Whole -- Jim's thoughts
after they return to Cascade. Last story in the first arch of this universe.
- Part 2: A New Home
- Out of Heaven -- What someone *SHOULD*
have told Giles between the episodes Once More, With Feeling and
Tabula Rasa. An interlude that takes place in season 6 of Buffy.
- Planning for the Future when the Future is
Now -- Giles' thoughts after Chosen (series finale for
- Living Disarrangements -- One Sentinel,
so many slayers.
- Renegades -- The Council's reconstruction
is set in motion. (Spoilers for Buffy's finale, Chosen.)
- I Don't Want to Hear About It! --
A massacre at a frat house forces Jim and Blair's hand.
- Unmovable Object Meets Irresistible Force
- Home is Where the Spells are --
The Scoobies finally move out... sort of.
- The Queen of Good Intentions Run Amuck
-- Blair gets an unexpected visitor, then things get interesting.
- Imaginary Demons? -- Giles wonders
about his son's past.
- Sonning Miles -- The interaction
--or lack thereof-- between Blair and Giles as seen through someone else's
- Paths -- Blair's take on his own
- 'Nothing' is the Answer -- Blair
and Giles finally have a talk. Last story in this section (but not in this
- Part 3: Past and Future (Crossover
- The Researcher -- The gang waits
for a new arrival. Follows after 'Nothing' is the Answer, but it's
not a direct sequel of that story.
- Can We Define 'New Blood'? -- Some
of the gang's reactions to their new arrival... one Adam Pierson.
- Just a Guy?... Well, Maybe in this Crowd
-- Adam's thoughts when he meets the Scoobies, Jim and Blair.
- The Journey from Death to Scooby --
Adam tries to come to terms with his new life in Cascade.
- Clinging to Sanity -- As if things
weren't crazy enough in Cascade someone else drops by for a visit.
- Of Champions, Chosen Ones and Potentials
-- A few basic questions are answered.
- Roots -- More about the history
of the Watchers' Council. Very little TS content in this part, but it is
critical to the series... sorry about that.
- Talkin' Bout a Revolution -- A
very different picture emerges.
- Full Circle -- This is the last
story in this part of the series.
- Part 4: The Other Side (Crossover
- The Missing -- Is the new Council
really as complete as Giles seems to think?
- Do You Have What It Takes?
- And the Sun Will Lead Me Home Again
-- Blair visits the spirit plane.
- Daddy's Little Girl -- Blair explains
some facts of life to Buffy.
- Youth Gone Wild -- Giles, Blair,
Buffy and Willow have a "friendly" talk.
- Tin Man -- Giles can't get any
sleep so he's stuck with his thoughts.
- Undead in Cascade
- Stupid Little Boxes -- Sometimes
a life can't be made to fit into neat little boxes.
- Sometimes I Hate Being Right --
Someone is not happy when mutilated bodies start showing up all over Cascade.
- Rituals -- Major Crimes has its
weekly poker night... what does the new Council do for fun?
- Part 5: Evolution
- Five Little Children -- There's
a new killer roaming the streets of Cascade.
- Find That Fiend -- Jim Ellison
- Ylnevaeh -- The gang finds out
what they are up against...and it's not a pretty picture.
- This Little Demon
- By the Book... Literally -- Sometimes
you can't help but follow the rules. (Warnings: While necessary to the
development of this universe this story has no TS content.)
- Out of Habit -- In which a demon
is tracked and Blair learns that words sometimes aren't enough.
- More Than Words -- Blair should
really learn to mind his words around Willow.
- Batteries Not Included -- Understanding
is a wonderful thing, though the obvious can sometimes be overlooked.
- The Highest Peak -- The battle
has been won and the future looks *LESS* bright than it did before.
- Fifty-fifty -- Waiting rooms are
*SO* not fun. This is the fiftieth story in this universe.
- A Tangled Web -- Sometimes good
news can almost as much trouble as bad news.
- And the Pawn is Crowned -- Final
story. Yes, that's right, this is where all the little pieces finally (or
was that hopefully?) come together.
- Detach With Love -- A little scene
from Blair's childhood.
- Bugging Me -- Jim confronts an
intruder in the loft.
- Clipped Wings -- Sixteen-year-old
Blair Sandburg meets college life. Rated PG-13.
- Lightning Crashes -- Blair suffers
a devastating loss.
- Worth It -- Sometimes things don't
turn out like you wanted them to.
- It's the End of the World as We Know It
-- First impressions can be so misleading. A post-Siege POV.
- Feel No Pain -- And yet they say
touch is the dominant sense in humans.
- Sticks and Stones -- A post-Remembrance
- Nineteen Years on 9/19 -- Blair
remembers a scary almost-anniversary.
- Prepositions -- Sometimes one tiny
little word can change everything. Warning: some non-descriptive references
to child abuse. Rated PG-15.
- Masters of Denial -- A little Sentinel
Too POV scene.
- Rampant Rage -- A little Vendetta-related
ficlet. Blair reflects upon the concept of rage.
- Naomi's Plea -- Naomi has something
to say to fanfic writers.
- Fifty Seven Channels and Nothing On
-- Blair gets stuck watching TV at a time when there's very little
- Bright Ideas -- A ficlet based
on a thread that was bouncing a couple of weeks ago in SentinelAngst. Blair
reflects on a politician's 'bright ideas'.
- Chemicals -- Jim's thoughts concerning
Blair's aversion to drugs.
- Normal -- Sometimes the simplest
things can bring us down.
- Cold and Consequence -- Blair has
- Soap -- Simon reflects on his life.
- Never 24 -- An officer is killed
in the line of duty. Warnings: Minor character death.
- Success -- Jim and Blair attend
a funeral. Warnings: Minor character death.
- The Power of Love -- A story of
cops and Valentine's Day.
- The Seventh Spleen -- While recovering
from an injury Blair makes an alarming discovery.
- Death of a Stranger -- Jim's thoughts
about a particular funeral.
- Birds of a Feather series (Crossover
with Stargate: SG1)
- A Question Answered -- A letter
from Naomi answers a very old question for Blair. Another take on the identity
of Blair's father.
- A Leap of Faith? -- Blair tries
to decide what to do about Naomi's latest revelation.
- Red Flags Flying -- Blair's attempts
to figure out his course of action lead to a minor crisis many miles away.
- A Tough Nut to Crack -- Jim and
Blair try to sort out a little mystery.
- Of Mountains and Mohammeds -- A
peaceful day in the bullpen is interrupted by some unexpected arrivals.
- PMS? -- Two brothers meet... sort
- Disclosure -- Some truths are revealed.
- First Contact -- Blair and Daniel
finally have a chance to talk.
- And Now There's Two of Them?! --
While Blair and Daniel talk, Jim, Simon and the rest of SG-1 try to come
to some sort of understanding.
- The Masks We Wear -- Daniel's thoughts
during his first real conversation with Blair.
- Watching and Listening -- As Daniel
talks to Blair, Jack is not even allowed to play the role of a spectator...
and he is not happy about it.
- Trouble Brewing -- Jim's theory
on why is Sandburg such a trouble magnet... among other things.
- What Tomorrow Brings -- Blair tries
to figure out just where he and Jim stand.
- Strange Bedfellows -- Meanwhile
back at the loft Blair and Jim try to make sense of the day's events.
- Stuck Together With You -- Jack
and Daniel have a chance to talk.
- Not Superman -- Daniel ponders
on the dark side of the day's developments.
- That Awkward Morning After -- Jim,
Blair and SG-1 meet again having had time to think... it is *NOT* a pretty
- You Know I Know You Know, Don't You?
-- Blair's questions catch Daniel off guard and he struggles to make
sense of the situation.
- Chasing the Damned Cat All Over the Room
-- Jack contemplates the situation... and he is *FAR* from amused.
- Dark Pasts and Secret Wars -- Jim
and Blair managed to figure out what it is that Daniel and Co. do...too
bad they neglected a small detail.
- Sleight of Hand and Twist of Fate --
Jim is worried, Blair is worried and there are too many people around for
them to be able to do anything about it.
- The Lesser Evil -- Jim and Blair
finally get a chance to talk.
- Digging Our Way Out of a Hole --
Sometimes attempts at damage control can backfire.
- Between the Lines -- Jim and Blair
read between the line as they try to solve a mystery... for better or for
- How to Defuse a Ticking Human Time Bomb
-- Blair and Daniel plan their getaway.
- MMHFHU -- Tearing down your own
defenses can be hard to do.
- NMMHFHU -- Blair may be fooling
himself but he is not fooling his brother.
- Carrots on a Stick -- What's an
anthropologist's dream job? Daniel has some ideas.
- Flies on the Wall -- Jim and Jack
listen in on their respective trouble magnets.
- The Lines are Drawn -- Jack finds
himself dealing with a situation that was not in the recruitment manual.
- One Week -- Jim considers the future.
- Ironic -- Jim and Blair talk about
their more immediate concerns as a terrifying encounter looms in the horizon.
- Homeward Bound -- Jack's thoughts
as he heads back to Colorado Springs.
- We *REALLY* Need a Better Cover Story
-- Jack talks to General Hammond.
- So Few Choices -- General Hammond
wonders what to do about SG-1... especially because at times his choices
seem rather limited.
- Burning Bridges -- Blair steels
himself to face an unpleasant encounter.
- Stranger in a Strange Land -- Jim's
thoughts shortly after *THE MOVE*.
- Looming Opportunities -- Blair
considers some of the implications of working at the mountain.
- Take It From the Top -- Jim's paranoia
- Down the Rabbit Hole -- Elevators
are not Blair's favorite thing.
- Sentinel and Guide -- General Hammond
meets the latest additions to the SGC.
- The Fine Print -- Sam is curious
about Jim's senses and Blair gives her something to think about.
- One Small Step... -- Final story.
- Into the Closet -- Mother's Day
as seen through the eyes of 11-year-old Jimmy Ellison.
- It's My Party -- It's Blair's birthday
and he's not happy about it.
- Spirits of the Forest -- A look
at a defining moment in Jim's life.
- An Alien Path -- Blair contemplates
his future in the aftermath of the press conference.
Top of the page:
Author added 6/29/02; last updated 2/8/06