|| Authors || Titles
Danae (Wesv) ~ Stories found at Wesv's
Cat House or mirror site
Date First Story Posted: October 1997
Author Profile ~ I'm a teacher by trade. I teach high school Social
Sciences, English, and Creative Writing to visually impaired and blind
students. I also do a little theater and I sing for weddings and such whenever
I can. I love cats! I have 8 at the moment. Just call me the "Crazy
Cat Lady!" I like angst, h/c, and a plot in the stories I read. Although
I just wrote something with very little plot myself!! Oh well...
Danae's CL April
2000 Featured Author Interview and April
2009 Featured Author Interview.
- Saviors Trilogy
- Saviors -- Blair goes undercover
in a cult, and Jim and company have to rescue him.
- Sanity -- After being rescued and
deprogrammed, Blair's road to recovery hits a few bumps.
- Sacrifice -- Blair's life is once
again endangered by the cult; only this time their true 'purpose' is now
revealed, destroying the group once and for all. Along the way, Jim realizes
that the road to Blair's recovery means that he has scars that must heal
- True Duology
- Home -- After a misunderstanding,
Blair learns the true meaning of home, and Jim learns what it means to
- Vision Quest -- This was Laura's
birthday story. True comes to Blair for help and Blair must unite a family
and a people.
- Puzzle Pieces Duology
- Puzzle -- A woman and a little
magic come between Sentinel and Guide and Jim is the target of a serial
- Pieces -- A devastating plot threatens
to destroy the Sentinel and his Guide even as they try to repair the rift
in their relationship.
- Choice -- This is my humble offering
to the 'fixes' for that season finale. Hope you like it. It's short but
there could be more coming. It all depends...
- Deja Vu -- A fatal attraction from
Blair's past comes back to haunt both the Guide and his Sentinel.
- The Agency -- An old 'friend' needs
Jim's help but Jim is not too thrilled to see him. Reluctantly, Jim and
Blair get drawn into a web of betrayal, redemption, and guns for hire.
- Lions, and Tigers, and Blair, Oh My!
-- And now for something completely differeent! Not my usual. I had fun
with this one! The title says it all...
- By a Thread -- Brackett returns
with a new employer who has plans for the Sentinel and his Guide.
- Soul Shadows -- This is my auction
story for Nickerbits! A one hundred year old double murder draws Jim and
Blair into a nightmare of hatred, pain, and rage. To save themselves, they
must face some strange truths about the nature of their connection.
- Do What You Have to Do -- Inspired
by Sarah MacLachlan, this is one of two short pieces that I just HAD to
write. This one is from our Blessed Protector's POV.
- Too Long, Too Far from Home --
Inspired by Sarah MacLachlan, this is the second of two short pieces that
I just HAD to write. This one is from our beloved Guide's POV.
- Waiting -- Everyone is waiting...
- Brotherhood -- Hate crimes at Rainier
teach hard lessons in tolerance and the meaning of brotherhood.
- Back into the Water -- Just a short
little snippet written as dues for the SentinelAngst List. Jim gets a rude
awakening when an arrest goes wrong. Rated PG-13 for language.
- Death Comes Stalking -- Beware!
Heavy angst ahead.
- Fate -- Jim learns a few lessons
in fate. Spoilers for The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg.
- Gravity -- Even the Sentinel and
his Guide can't beat the force of gravity.
- Wages of Sin -- Jim's been keeping
secrets. Could be an AU so we'll call it that to be safe. Spoilers for
Sentinel Too and The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg.
- Family Series
- Family Ties -- This was my offering
for the SentinelAngst List Themefic -- a little of Blair's darker side.
- Family Tradition -- Jim is worried
about Blair and he has good reason. Rated PG-13 for language.
- Chasing Blue Sky -- Naomi faces
her son and Blair learns some painful truths about his mother.
- The Bridge -- Jim and his dad start
building a bridge...
- Friends in Low Places -- An attempt
at humor. Simon is not going to live this down for long, long time!
- Home for Christmas -- Blair hates
Christmas, and Jim has issues. Rated PG-13 for language.
- Rewards of Virtue -- The nightmare
is not over. Sequel to Wages of Sin. Rating: PG-13 to R for violence
and language. Crossover with my original characters from The Agency.
- The End -- It is the end...
Warning! Not a happy story. Nobody's dead; I don't do death, but definitely
not happy. A vague crossover with Highlander.
- Unkindest Cut -- Blair is at death's
door and even a sentinel can't find any answers. Warning here as
well... this story is gen, but there is discussion of homosexuality. If
you don't like it, better skip this one.
- Promises -- More snippet than story....Jim
wants a promise from Blair that he's not sure he can give.
- Mrs. Blair Sandburg -- DO NOT PANIC!
Things are not always what they seem! Give it a chance. Someone from Blair's
past returns and Jim ain't happy! Rated PG for some language.
- Shock Value -- There are some things
even a sentinel does not see coming. Just a short smarmy thing. Rated PG
- Blessed with a Curse -- An argument
leads to a near tragedy and then revelations. Another short one. Rated
PG for language.
- A Fond Farewell -- Who knew a funeral
could be so entertaining? Remember I don't do death stories so nothing
had happened to the guys. Rated PG for language.
- Moments of Change and Moments
of Clarity -- There are moments in everyone's life when things
change and become clear. We can either learn and adjust or risk losing
those things that are most important to us. Spoilers for TSbyBS. Previously
posted to SentinelAngst.
Author added 3/15/99; last updated 6/13/05