|| Authors || Titles
DannyD ~ Stories found at Dexter's
Date First Story Posted: July 1997
Author Profile ~ About three years ago I read my first TS fanfiction
story and tried to convince myself that I didn't need to write any stories.
I'm no native speaker meaning that every story I write is some sort of
challenge for me. However, I lost the battle with myself and started writing,
knitting stories and juggling with words in the name of The Sentinel.
It's an addiction, but I love it. I'm a 28-year-old export agent working
for a steel-service company.
- Don't Forget to Breathe -- Blair
has a blackout during an oral exam and it's up to Jim to guide him.
- Strawberry Lips -- Jim's girlfriend
shoots him and with Blair's help the Sentinel finally finds out that it
has nothing to do with love and everything with revenge.
- A Precious Gift -- Jim forgets
Blair's birthday and when he finds out it's almost too late to make it
up to him.
- Trust Me, I'm Your Enemy! -- How
much does it take to turn a Sentinel against his Guide? Would Jim ever
hit Blair on purpose? No? You might be wrong...
- First Autopsy -- This is a scene
mentioned in Dead Certain: Blair attends his first autopsy and does
not think about the impact it could have on him. 'Smarm' warning
- The Nightmare Trilogy
- Fear -- "What do you fear?"
Jim's having a nightmare.
- Shadows -- Sequel to Fear.
Jim's nightmare gets the best of him and he refuses to tell Blair about
his feelings. Soon the demons of the night seem to become reality.
- Light -- Is it too late for Jim
to open up? (Conclusion.)
- Blair's Triumph -- A nasty joke
brings back memories of Blair's ordeal in Blind Man's Bluff.
- When the Panther Growls... -- Epilogue
to Sentinel Too, Part 1. Jim receives a phone call from the hospital
(not a death story!!)
- The Dance of the Wolf -- Three
months later... Another story dealing with Sentinel Too, Part 1
(not a sequel to When the Panther Growls).
- ...Someone to Hold Your Hand --
Blair goes to the dentist
- To be a Friend
- A Life Worth Living -- Blair survives
the fountain of Sentinel Too but his life changes dramatically.
- For Just One Night -- Co-authored
with Ulalume. DEATH STORY! This is
AU, full of h/c and smarm. Episode-related to Sentinel Too, Part 1.
- For All the Right Reasons -- A
dog, a hurting Blair, and a gentle Jim.
- Who Once Lied -- "I'm a fraud,
man!" Is Blair a thief as well?
- Memories and Pain -- Sequel to
Who Once Lied. The friendship of Jim and Blair is in jeopardy.
- The Bond of Friendship -- This
is the final part in the series which started with Who Once Lied
and Memories and Pain. Spoilers for many, many episodes. This story
happens after The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg but Blair is NOT a
cop. (Warnings might include angst, owies and smarm, a few swear words.)
- Ulterior Motives -- Is Blair's
one week over?
Author added 3/15/99; last updated 6/18/03