|| Authors || Titles
Debbie Tripp ~ Stories found at Debbie
Tripp's TS Gen Fic (at Brothers
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~
- Dark Night -- This is a missing
scene for Blind Man's Bluff. It takes place after the scene where
Jim and Blair are sitting in the living room of the loft when Blair is
explaining about bats, the ambience and all that other stuff.
- Gratitude -- This is a Blind
Man's Bluff missing scene with Jim helping Blair cope with the aftermath
of his exposure to Golden.
- I've Been Here Before -- This is
a missing scene for Blind Man's Bluff, an epilogue in which Blair
doubts his place with Jim.
- Hold On -- This is a missing scene
for the episode Blind Man's Bluff. It takes place right after Blair
collapses in Jim's arms in the PD garage. It ends up right before the scene
where they show Jim sitting by Blair's bedside in the hospital. This is
from Jim's POV as he tries dealing with his lost sight and his other senses
are trying to compensate.
- Another Point of View -- This is
three vignettes, or snippets, incorporating Joel Taggart getting to know
Blair Sandburg better. Missing scenes for Siege, Blind Man's Bluff,
and Dead Drop and spoilers for Switchman.
- Long Time -- This is a Love
and Guns epilogue. This is Blair's way of dealing with the pain of
- A Model Citizen -- Jim learns a
secret from Blair's past. This is also a The Debt epilogue.
- Moments -- Cypher epilogue/missing
scene. Jim helps Blair cope with the aftermath of Lash.
- I'm Your Guide, You're My Sentinel
-- It seems Blair and Jim share some things after the merging at the fountain…
AU Epilogue for Sentinel Too.
- Significant Decision -- With his
ride-along authorization in limbo, will Blair decide he's had enough and
concentrate on his dissertation and abandon Jim? An epilogue to Finkleman's
- Fear of Responsibility -- Moonridge
Auction fic for Lisa Adolf. Jim and Blair must deal with their respective
losses together. Epilogue for Warriors.
- A Blossoming Friendship -- Epilogue
for Vow of Silence.
- The First Meeting -- This is the
first story in a (hopefully) series of AU stories of Jim and Blair
meeting each other under slightly different circumstances. Both Jim and
Blair are slightly different in this story, but still basically the same
characters. In this first story, Jim decides to seek out Blair when he
finds out he is doing a study involving people with heightened senses.
- What Can I Say -- Jim contacts
his mother, not knowing what to expect.
- Devastated -- Blair suffers a terrible
loss. Though they're now leading somewhat separate lives, Jim is there
to help him pick up the pieces and move on.
- A Fine Line -- Are things really
as they seem?
- Headache to Heartache -- Blair
believes he only has a short time to live. But is it really true?
- Christmas in Cascade -- This is
my take on the first Christmas Jim and Blair spend together. There are
spoilers for various episodes. Also included are Jim owies and Blair angst.
Other than that, this is just another holiday story.
- Bad Joke -- A prank is never a
good thing (a lesson learned the hard way).
- It Was Only An Accident -- Blair
is in a safe house and finds trouble.
- Jealousy -- Steven Ellison questions
Blair's place in Jim's life.
- Regrets -- Jim commits a snap decision
that changes everything.
- Revenge -- Ex-students looking
for revenge kidnap Blair and Major Crime, without Jim, must find him before
it's too late.
- Stinky Situation -- Jim and Blair
go on vacation and of course, something goes wrong.
- A Secret Revealed -- Blair has
a secret he's kept from Jim and the others in Major Crime for years. It's
something he's done ever since he was an undergraduate at Rainier. But
now the secret may be revealed. Written for the December Themefic on SentinelAngst.
- The Major Crime Family Sticks Together
-- CascadeTimes Secret Santa fic for Leesa Perrie.
- How Can I Not...? -- When a stranger
calls Blair at the police station, it starts him on a journey that will
change his life and answer a question he's always wondered about. Written
for the January 2006 Themefic on Sentinelangst.
- Connected -- After Jim and Blair
get hurt camping, things go from bad to worse. Written for the March 2006
themefic on Sentinelangst.
- Transformation -- Blair has doubts
about his new career and what he's had to give up.
- Surprise Revelation -- This is
written in response to a challenge on Sentinel Sanctuary -- using the following
sentence: So where does that leave us? Warning: This is a het story
with Jim Ellison and Naomi Sandburg in a relationship together.
- A Matter of Trust: Undercover Disaster
-- Written for the Sentinelangst April 2006 themefic. There is a distinct
breach of trust between Jim and Blair in this story.
- Silence Shattered -- When Blair
suffers physical and mental abuse, Jim takes him away to heal.
- Second Chances -- When Jim and
Blair are involved in a horrifying accident, Naomi and William are at odds
over the best course of action.
- One of Their Own -- Blair is not
well-liked by everyone at the Cascade Police Department.
- The Responsible One -- When an
explosion injures Blair and Simon, Jim vows to find the one responsible.
- Life Changes -- Blair is caught
in a dangerous situation during a stint as a substitute teacher. And Jim
is contemplating a career change. Warnings: Teen violence (somewhat
graphic), death (no major characters).
- Partners, Friends, Family and Christmas
-- It's Christmas time in Cascade and Jim and Blair continue with tried
and true traditions.
- A Real Family -- Jim investigates
drug dealers and encounters a young boy who he befriends. An AU with
Blair as a 10-year-old boy.
- A Minor Injury -- During an arrest,
Blair is injured.
- Partners -- Follow up to A Minor
Injury. Jim takes Blair home to the loft and takes care of him.
- Halloween, the Black Cat and Blair Sandburg
-- Blair has an accident as a result of a black cat.
- Running Trilogy
- Running Away
- Running Home
- Running Toward Resolution
- Agapé Pentad Series
- Adventures in Camping -- Jim and
Blair's camping trip is interrupted by two bad guys intent on revenge.
- Just His Luck -- Just when Blair
starts to feel better, the flu bug attacks and Jim has to take care of
him. (Prompt word-Fever)
- A Hero to Some -- Another hospital
scene, this time Blair is there for Jim after he's shot. (Prompt word-Scars)
- Fallen Hero/Fallen Friend -- Jim
and Blair attend the funeral of a fallen officer which affects both men.
- Waiting for Word -- Blair worries
about Jim when he's in an accident. (Prompt word-Smoothies)
Author added 11/16/07; last updated 11/16/07