|| Authors || Titles
Delilah ~ Stories found at Delilah's
TS Gen Fic (at Brothers
Date First Story Posted: October 2001
Author Profile ~
Delilah's CL Featured
- How Come My Dog Don't Bark When You Come Around?
-- Jim finds that two Blessed Protectors are one Blessed Protector too
many. Rated PG for language.
- Coming Up for Air series -- AU.
- Coming Up for Air -- An AU Blair
tells of finding a Sentinel a little too late. Blair's an observer with
the Cascade PD. Jim is … well … not the Jim you know. Rated PG for language.
- Paying Karma's Dues -- Second story
in AU where Blair's an observer with Major Crimes and Jim's been misdiagnosed
as autistic as a child. A little language, as usual.
- Calling Carl J. -- A long day in
the life of Blair Sandburg. A little language, as usual.
- Living at Fourth and Talmadge --
Blair's bad day stretches into two and only Jim realizes it. Warning for
language, as usual.
- Looking for Unicorns -- While Blair's
recovering, Jim tries again to explain about the wolf.
- Humming Along with The Boss --
Blair tries moving out.
- Conversing in a Universal Tongue
-- Blair searches for an ASL tutor for Jim and one question gets answered.
- Receiving the Blessings of a Two-Faced God
-- Naomi comes for the holidays and Blair does a little contemplating
of the gifts of Janus.
- Dreaming with Borges -- Blair feels
like he's disappearing, Jim's drifting further away, and Stephen makes
an astounding proposal.
- Staggering Along the Ruta Maya --
Blair and Jim struggle along their own personal Mayan routes only to end
up in the same place.
- Partaking of the Vine of the Soul --
A frustrated Blair goes native in his attempt to connect with Jim. Warnings:
Use of psychotropic drink in a religious ritual. Rated R.
- Charting the Waters of the Madre Dios
-- Blair and Jim both find a measure of peace and completion when they
undertake a journey with Steven to help Jim find his way home. The final
- Going Postal -- Story of Blair
trying to mail a package. Or actually, story of Blair telling a story about
trying to mail a package. Jim bandages things. Rated PG.
- Schroedinger's Blair -- Quantum
silliness, improbable physics, misuse of Washington penal code Title 16,
Chapter 16.52, Section 205 and somebody probably cusses somewhere along
the way. Rated PG.
Author added 10/18/01; last updated 3/30/05