|| Authors || Titles
Denise James ~ Stories found at Santana's
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~
- Virtual Reality??? -- This is just
a crazy little something that was playing in my head when I woke up, one
- Safe Sex -- This came from a question
I asked one night while in the Sentinel Chat room. It was kind of funny
at the time, and it wouldn't leave me alone.
- Aftereffects -- A Cypher
- Panic Attack -- You know... when
you love someone, you will do anything to perk them up. I submit this for
my sister. Hopefully it will make you smile too! This story is respectfully
dedicated to Sharon!
- Life in Cascade -- This will be
ongoing, kinda soapish, and anything goes. The mood of the characters
will depend on my mood at the time. (so ummm expect mood swings. ;o)
- Quickie -- Just like the title
says... It's a quickie. Ha ha.
- A Really Bad Day -- Blair has a
really bad day.
- Crunch Time -- Jim does his taxes
and has his way with Blair.
- Can We Keep It? -- Blair wants
- Debt: Repaid -- A missing scene
(sort of) for The Debt. Why Blair is still with Jim, when he was
only suppose to stay a week.
- Saving the World -- Warriors
- I'm a Guide to a Monster -- A spoof
of the recent Burgi movie.
- When You Say Nothing At All
- My Heart Cries -- by Denise James
and Blair Sandburg :o)
- A Sentinel Western AU
- The Dream Weaver -- The death of
a sentinel causes a guide to take drastic measures. Rated PG-13 for language.
- This Isn't Happening -- Jim has
to deal with his emotions after Blair's near death. Missing scene for Sentinel
Too, Part 1.
- The Baby Blair Series -- AU.
- Baby Blair's Easter
- Baby Blair's New Word
- Baby Blue -- Blair is an energetic
toddler and Jim is a daddy...couldn't get any better.
- Temper, Temper -- Even baby Blair
has bad days.
- The Things We Do -- The day after
Thanksgiving and Jim hits the first of the Christmas sales... yes, I know
it's a little late, but while I was jobless I worked on my stories trying
to get them off my hard drive... (grin)... it's so hot, just pretend it's
almost that time of year again. It may cool us all off a bit.
- Don't Wike Nuthin' -- Another of
my Baby Blair in a mood stories. If my little boy doesn't get out of his
mood pretty soon, there will be more of them.
- Friendship -- True Friendship --
Blair gets an e-mail.
- Love, Patience, and Faith -- Sort
of a look back on Blair's life, inspired by the song of the same title.
- Guys Night Out -- Blair gets sneaky
when drunk, but does he really fool a drugged sentinel? Humor. Rated PG
Author added 10/29/99; last updated 6/19/03