|| Authors || Titles
Dilanne Tomas ~ Stories found at her
Date First Story Posted: October 2001
Author Profile ~ New to Sentinel writing, I started with Due
South and recently added Stargate SG-1 and TS. Generally, I
write (long and short) gen, drama, angst, smarm and/or slice-of-life vignettes
(often with humor), G-R ratings.
- Traveling -- How far can Jim go?
Can he get back?
- Saturday Night Fever -- Blair says
it best. That has got to be the most stubborn man...
- Let Go -- Getting a grip is sometimes
easier than letting go.
- Dented -- Is Jim too hardheaded
or not hardheaded enough?
- Drenched -- Achoo!
- Earshot -- Sometimes you just wish
you'd dialed it down in the first place.
- Black Sahara Zone -- If you can't
stand the heat...and there isn't a kitchen... Rated PG-13.
- Like an Animal -- Too much instinct
for one Cascade cop. Rated PG-13.
- Try Driving Backwards on a One-Way Street
-- Blair thinks he understands.
- Tried Driving Backwards on a One-Way Street
-- Blair really understands. Sequel to Try Driving Backwards on
a One-Way Street.
- Shouting Distance (or Strays) --
Jim can hear them, too bad they can't hear him. The story of two strays.
Author added 10/27/01; last updated 7/2/03