|| Authors || Titles
Franzi ~ Stories found at Franziska's
Date First Story Posted: August 2000
Author Profile ~
- Supernatural -- Finally I decided
to buy the latest Santana album -- and this short snippet just plopped
into my mind.
- The Choice I Made -- The scene
from Switchman where Jim met the 'real' Blair Sandburg for the first
time from Jim's PoV.
- Inside the Drabble Zone -- Blair
surfs the 'net... (A drabble.)
- Emergency -- A humorous hospital
- The "David-Series"
- The Rookie -- A new detective at
Major Crimes shows up while Blair's on an expedition in Mexico. A Jim owie,
a 'Sweetheart' owie, and a lot of Blair angst!
- Kidnapped -- Jim's in trouble -
again, and while searching for him, Blair and David make some astounding
revelations... Rated PG for some violence.
- In the Middle of Nowhere -- Jim
takes some days off in Canada, but on the flight back to Cascade, his helicopter
crashes. Blair's searching for him.
- Crashed -- Jim's searching for
an injured Blair.
- Untitled Double Drabble -- Jim's
close to losing someone he loves...
- A Bad Day -- Someone has a *really*
bad day after a b-day party. Humor.
- Too Old For It? -- Drabble; humor.
- A Figment of Reality -- Blair is
having a nightmare. Angst.
- The Game -- Blair persuaded Jim
to play tennis with him... Of course, not everything went well. Humor.
- Reality -- Blair finds out what
happened to Jim. Sequel to A Figment of Reality.
- Aftermath -- After his undercover
job in Starkville, Jim needs some time alone to think. Epilogue to Prisoner
- White Socks -- Jim is injured and
canít fold his socks. Blair has to do it. Drabble, humor.
Author added 8/14/00; last updated 6/20/03