|| Authors || Titles
Ismaro ~ Stories found at Major
Crime's Most Wanted (at Brothers
Date First Story Posted: June 1999
Author Profile ~ Ismaro, also known as Izzy, is a TS fan who happened
on the series in the third season, when 'Warriors' hooked her. Unfortunately,
she discovered that a whole lot of really good stories had already been
told about Jim and Blair and everyone at M.C. and all the villains, etc.,
etc., and so forth. Good heavens, she thought to herself, are there any
stories left to be told? She pondered for a while, and this is what she
came up with.
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- The Drabble Collection
- Drabble #1 -- Jim's thoughts about
Blair in the aftermath of a hostage-taking. Originally posted to the CascadeTimes
- Drabble #2 -- Blair's thoughts
about Jim when a case goes bad. A slightly edited version from the one
originally posted to the CascadeTimes List.
- Rank and File -- Simon stands a
- Reflections -- An argument over
shower rights has Jim and Blair at each other's throats.
- Everybody Dies -- The worst befalls
Cascade. Warning: Death!
- Winners -- The Major Crimes gang,
sans Jim and Blair, start a pool.
- Energizer -- When a listsib falls
ill, so does Blair.
- Permutations and Combinations --
Henri Brown looks back on a day of tragedy. Rated R for potentially disturbing
content; also includes the permanent disability of a minor canon character.
- By Fair or Fowl Means -- Response
to the CascadeTimes 1999 Thanksgiving Challenge. Jim and Blair must win
a race to defend Major Crimes' honour. Co-starring Dirk the Duck.
- Morality Tale -- When the Shaman
takes the law into his own hands, what's a Sentinel to do? This story deals
with mature themes; reader discretion is advised.
- Computer Ease -- A reality-based
story, believe it or not. The magic date of January 1, 2000, causes sturm
und drang for Major Crimes.
- The Freeing -- Starksville leaves
its mark on Jim, and it's up to Blair to remove it. An epilogue to Prisoner
- Golden Opportunity -- The price
of "free money."
- Just Foolin' Around -- It's April
Fool's Day and Jim's love life gets interesting.
- Muffled Laughter and Loud Smiles
-- A meeting that never took place. An AU epilogue to Siege.
- Three Happy People -- Three people
take advantage of a sunny summer day. This story deals with mature themes;
reader discretion is advised.
- Scintillant -- Sabotage at the
Pacific Rim International Fireworks Extravaganza has Jim partnered with
Joel, and Blair desperate to reach them.
- A Hero to His Men -- Captain Simon
Banks' finest hour (a sort of AU, non-canonical kind of story).
- Litter Control -- Alex Barnes is
missing, and Jim and Blair come to a terrifying realization. This story
deals with mature themes; reader discretion is advised.
- Goodbyes -- When there is no easy
way out, to whom does one's first loyalty lie?
- Canis Dirus -- Blair Sandburg is
resurrected at the fountain, leaving Jim Ellison a haunted man.
- Nothin' but Air -- Three gorgeous
guys, basketball, and skin-tight lurex.
- Matchless -- What in the world
could possibly lead Jim to attack Blair?
- Poor Little Match Boy -- A Christmas
- The Date -- Jim has a big date
planned, and turns to the master for help in using his senses to his advantage.
- The Great and Terrible Oz -- A
nightmare shakes Jim to the core of his being. An epilogue for The Killers.
- Why Blair Flunked Out of the Police Academy
-- Only Blair...
- Dealing -- When Blair is arrested
for drug smuggling, will the tragic consequences tear apart Sentinel and
Guide? An alternate ending for The Girl Next Door. This story deals
with mature and disturbing themes; reader discretion is advised.
- The Proper Perspective -- When
a difficult case is assigned to a joint task force, a Homicide cop with
a chip on his shoulder challenges Blair to prove himself.
- The Toast -- A Valentine's Day
- Drenched -- A cold and wet snippet.
- Clarity, Epilogue (N5-5)
-- Main story by CarolROI. Jim and Blair
investigate the source of a new and dangerous drug that has hit Cascade.
- To W.E., on Father's Day -- A note
from son to father. (Poetry)
- Undercover -- Only Jim would complain
about an undercover assignment in paradise.
- Vertically Challenged -- On the
Police Academy obstacle course, Blair must face The Wall.
- Tinderbox (N5-12)
-- Co-authored with Linda3. When a disturbing
arson case sets Jim and Blair at each other's throat, tempers flare, threatening
to turn their friendship to ashes.
- Special Delivery, Epilogue (N5-13)
-- Main story by DawnC and Alberte.
Season finale! Blair's graduation approaches, but a set-up may jeopardize
- Cockroach! Cockroach! Cockroach!
-- An exercise in RRUFF, Really Rotton Ugly Fan Fiction, following the
tradition of Bulwer-Lyton (of "It was a dark and stormy night..."
- Eternal Justice (N6-02)
-- A string of murders bears an uncanny resemblance to killings committed
over a century ago. Is someone emulating a master or is something supernatural
at work? Halloween episode. Rated R.
- Salamander (N6-03)
-- On the eve of the millennium, Jim and Blair are trapped on a mysterious
- Detecting Sandburg (N6-04)
-- A "Missing" Episode. Jim was sure Blair'd said "seven
days." He was sure he'd *heard* "seven days and I'll be out of
your hair." What happened?
- The Centurion -- AU; in-progress.
A Roman aristocrat acquires a unique new slave. Rated R for adult
themes and violence typical for that era.
Top of the page:
Author added 2/9/01; last updated 8/16/03