|| Authors || Titles
Jennifer D'Agostino ~ Stories found at Firecatt's
Date First Story Posted: April 2000
Author Profile ~
- Running With the Pack -- Blair
gets in touch with his spiritual side.
- With One Punch -- Overheard in
- Demonstrating Wisdom -- Blair meditates.
- A Sharing of Strength -- It's about
- Masks -- A poem.
- One of Those Weeks -- Jim's at
conference and Blair's having one of those weeks. Rated G.
- Child of Water, Child of Earth
-- A Sentinel poem.
- Misconceptions -- Never assume.
- Spirit Walk -- Slight AU.
This takes place sometime during the second year after Blair becomes a
detective. (Yeah, sorry, but I couldn't let him rot in academia.) This
is a companion piece to Demonstrating Wisdom, though you don't need
to read that to understand this, and is rated PG-13 for some violence,
references to torture, good fight scenes, and non-canon character deaths.
- Senses -- A poem.
- Haunting Me -- Missing scenes for
Sentinel Too, parts 1 and 2.
- Black Ellen -- Slight AU.
Crossover with World of Darkness.
- Passing the Protectorate -- Blair
told Jim he got his file from a nurse he was ... tutoring. Spoilers for
- Camping -- Drabble. This was inspired
by Sushi, Sasquatch...and Sandburg by Shiloh and Beth Manz (part
of their Progressions series), but not related to their fine story
in any way.
- Creature of the Wood -- Guess who's
in a band?
- Christmas Carols? -- On the University's
grounds - the Christmas after Sentinel Too. (In six parts.)
Author added 4/3/00; last updated 6/19/03