|| Authors || Titles
KAM ~ Stories found at Destinies
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~
- At the Movies -- Originally published
in the zine See No Evil: The Three Monkeys, Vol. 2.
- Sudden Realization -- While helping
a wounded Jim, Simon comes to a realization.
- A Typical Friday Night -- Just
a typical Friday night for the guys.
- Home, Sweet Home -- A newcomer
to 852 Prospect meets her new neighbors.
- To the Rescue -- Jim is determined
to rescue Blair, whether he needs it or not.
- Preconceptions -- Even the best
of partners don't always see eye to eye.
- A Week -- After the events of Sentinel
Too, Blair needs some space.
- Collateral Damage -- When Daryl
is kidnapped, Blair becomes collateral damage. Warning: off-screen
- A Matter of Honor -- When Jim repays
an old debt, it's Blair who end up paying for it.
- Believe -- Missing/alternate scene
for The Waiting Room. Originally published in Sentry Duty 8.
- Sacrifice: A Mother's Love -- Shortly
after the press conference, William Ellison shows up at the loft with some
startling revelations about the past and Jim's mother. Originally published
in Sensory Overload 8.
- Birthday Blues -- B-day fic for
Mary Ellen. A surprise party that wasn't, a solitary camping trip and a
bear - just a typical birthday for Jim. Originally published in Sentry
- No Good Deed -- Blair finds out
that no good deed goes unpunished. Originally appeared in Sentry Post
- First Day -- Can any student truly
be prepared for Anthropology 101? Especially when it's taught by Blair
Sandburg? Originally published in Three Little Monkeys Vol. 3: Speak
- Separated -- While trying to deal
with the physical and emotional damage inflicted during a case, Jim and
Blair's recovery is hampered when Jim is forced to accept an undercover
assignment. Warning: Violence, death of OCs.
- Death of a Beloved -- Blair suffers
a devastating loss. Originally appeared in Sentry Duty 9. (Note: Humor.)
- Detaching -- After The Sentinel
by Blair Sandburg, Blair comes to a decision. Originally appeared in
Sentry Duty 9.
- Game Over -- Blair gets a new Palm
Pilot. Originally appeared in Sensory Overload 9.
- The Best Intentions -- Sometimes
the best intentions can have devastating results, especially when motivated
by less than honorable reasons. That's a lesson Jim and Blair painfully
learn when someone close to them misinterprets their relationship. Originally
appeared in Tribal Lore 2. Warning: Violence.
Author added 6/30/03; last updated 3/3/07