|| Authors || Titles
KandaceK ~ Stories found at KandaceK's
Sentinel Home on the Net
Date First Story Posted: August 1998
Author Profile ~ I'm a computer programmer who's been writing stories
for my own amusement since I was old enough to string sentences together,
beginning with the first reruns of Star Trek (the original). I have
notebooks filled with stories written in my own universe involving KISS,
which for obvious reasons, will never be published. Last year I discovered
The Sentinel world and wrote my very first piece of net-published
work. It's been a rush.
Kandace's CL Featured
- Whose Heartbeat? -- Missing scene
for Finkleman's Folly.
- Setting the Record Straight --
Missing scene for Foreign Exchange.
- When the Wolf Cries -- A Sentinel
Too, Part 1 conclusion.
- Silver Cloud, Dark Lining -- That
last mission to Peru once again rears its ugly head. Will Jim survive?
Can his Guide help him?
- Atonement -- An epilogue to The
Sentinel by Blair Sandburg. In other words, what happened "later."
- All He Needed -- Knowledge of The
Sentinel by Blair Sandburg assumed. Rated G.
- The Vigil -- Jim's cover was blown,
and he pays the price. Rated PG-13. Tiny spoilers for Night Train
and Sentinel Too, Part One.
- God's Answer -- A life-altering
experience comes to Sentinel and Guide during the Christmas season. Rated
PG. (Revised and re-posted 2/01)
- Snow -- Smarm. Birthday Gift for
- Homecoming -- A man comes home.
- Dust and Lightning -- That fountain
just won't go away. Previously published in Cascade Beyond the Veil
- Reflections -- The one-year anniversary
looms, and another Christmas approaches. A friend helps another cope with
life changes. Sequel to God's Answer.
- Storm Changes -- Picks up a few
years after Reflections.
- Lightning Strikes Twice -- Previously
published in Cascade Beyond the Veil 3. This is a sequel to Dust
and Lightning (published in Cascade Beyond the Veil 1).
Author added 4/9/99; last updated 7/6/05