|| Authors || Titles
Kathy ~ Stories found at Destinies
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ I discovered The Sentinel when it began
showing on the Sci-Fi Channel and instantly became hooked after watching
the first episode. I've been reading fan fiction for a while, but only
started writing a few months ago.
- A Good Day -- Jim has a good day.
- Are They Or Aren't They? -- A woman's
thoughts as she follows Jim and Blair around a grocery store.
- Ask -- A conversation overheard
in the bullpen.
- Bored -- A rainy afternoon at the
- Embrace -- Jim embraces a wounded
- Grief -- Jim deals with the loss
of a loved one.
- I'll Watch Your Back -- Jim faces
one of his greatest fears.
- In An Instant -- On a seemingly
perfect day, tragedy strikes.
- It -- Blair and his spirit guide.
- Mental Ramblings -- Jim's rather
chaotic thoughts as he waits to see an injured Blair.
- Regret -- After a particularly
grueling day, Jim lashes out at Blair.
- Sense Memories -- Jim's sense memories
- Stuck -- Blair, Simon and a crate.
Just a typical day in the Sandburg zone.
- What Ever Happened To Larry? --
Remember Larry? A little theory about where he ended up.
- Click Series -- A series of phone
conversations between the guys.
- Favor Series -- Blair asks Jim
for a little favor.
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Lesson Series -- A routine assignment
leads to life-alterning changes for Jim and Blair.
- Obsession, Part 1 -- A serial killer
is targeting people who seem to have enhanced senses. How exactly are these
killings related to Blair? And will the killer be stopped before Jim becomes
the next victim? Set after Sentinel Too, part 2 but before TSbyBS.
- Obsession, Part 2 -- Even though
one threat may have been eliminated, the danger to Jim and Blair still
- Home for Christmas -- Co-authored
with Mary Ellen. When a misunderstanding drives Jim and Blair apart, can
their friends and family bring them back together again in time for Christmas?
- In Remembrance -- Shortly after
moving into the loft, Blair returns home early one night to find Jim observing
a very important anniversary.
- Involuntary Recruitment -- After
Jim is recruited by Section One, will he ever see Blair again? Crossover
with La Femme Nikita.
- Miscommunication -- Simon suffers
after a slight miscommunication with Jim and Blair.
- Familiar Stranger -- A little bit
of angst set post-TSbyBS.
- Lost and Found -- Co-authored with
Mary Ellen. After a long separation, Jim and Blair are finally reunited.
Sequel to Lost by Mary Ellen.
- The Game -- Blair is challenged
to a deadly game, with Jim as the prize. Set after TSbyBS.
- Of Gerbils and Men -- Blair brings
home a new pet.
- Just One of Those Days -- It's
just one those days for Jim.
- Family, Trust, and Betrayal --
Co-authored with Mary Ellen. As Blair and Jim are getting their lives back
on track, new threats emerge. This time, they face danger from a surprising
source as well as from old enemies. While they struggle to untangle the
web of deceit and lies, some surprising revelations bring unexpected changes.
Sequel to Home for Christmas.
- What *Really* Happened To Larry --
Another possible ending for Larry.
- Who Am I Now? -- Blair tries to
come to terms with the changes in his life after TSbyBS.
- Letting Go -- After the events
of TSbyBS, Blair decides it's finally time to let go.
- Holding On -- Sequel to Letting
- Too Close to Home
- SRO Universe (created by Mary Ellen)
-- post-TSbyBS universe where Blair completes the police academy and then
chooses to become the SRO (School Resource Officer) at Cascade Middle School
East rather than joining Major Crimes.
- Merged -- Originally posted to
Sentinel_Thursday in response to the challenge: 'It's a year after Warriors,
show how Blair has changed'.
- Untitled Ficlet -- Written in response
to a Jimbabe/Blairbabe discussion on the Destinies Entwined list.
- Trouble Magnet -- Just a typical
day for our resident trouble magnet.
- Connection -- When Jim goes missing,
Blair is the only one who can find him. (work-in-progress)
- Predator or Prey -- AU.
Jim and Blair meet under very different circumstances. (work-in-progress)
- Maternal Instincts -- When Naomi
makes a surprise visit, Blair falls ill and Jim suspects the worst.
- Identity -- A little Cypher-related
fic I posted to SentinelAngst a while ago.
- A Final Moment -- A final moment
to say goodbye. Warning: Death Story.
Author added 10/18/01; last updated 7/22/04