|| Authors || Titles
K. Hanna Korossy
K. Hanna Korossy ~ Stories found at Wolfpup's
Date First Story Posted: December 2004
Author Profile ~
Email: c/o firstname.lastname@example.org
- Active Observer -- When a robber
goes wrong, it's up to Blair to prove his place as Jim's partner.
- It's About Commitment -- While
waiting at the hospital, Jim reflects on the friendship he and Blair have
- The One You Love -- During a simple
surgery, Jim contemplates the meaning of 'love'.
- Survival Lessons -- Epilogue to
- At Home -- Sometimes independence
can be highly overrated. Epilogue for Warriors.
- Us V. Them -- After a lifetime
of searching to be part of the 'us' category, Jim Ellison finally finds
the perfect fit.
- The Wall -- Epilogue to Killers.
A trip to Washington D.C. gives Blair a closer look at iron-clad Jim Ellison.
- For the Time, Being -- As Jim keeps
vigil over a critically injured Blair, Joel Taggart gets a closer look
at a relationship with the ability to move mountains.
- Occupational Hazards -- After a
conflict at work, Blair gets the chance to feel responsible for Jim's injuries
for a change.
- Reliance -- Early in their relationship,
Jim learns that a little reliance on someone else isn't necessarily a bad
- Job Description -- As Blair tries
to determine where he fits in, he finds the answer in a cranky Jim.
- When It Matters -- One of the most
important things a friend can do is to be there when it matters most.
- Guideway -- In order to protect
Blair, Jim sacrifices himself by overloading his senses.
- Room for Rent -- Pride pushes Jim
and Blair into a situation they both struggle to overcome.
- The Draw -- When Jim loses his
senses, he and Blair struggle to find a reason to remain partners.
- The Outsider -- A view of the partnership
between Jim and Blair from an outside perspective.
- Decyphering -- After the Lash case,
Jim and Blair visit the department shrink.
- Bad Influence -- Jim starts to
doubt his place in Blair's life after Blair is injured one too many times.
- Floccinaucinihilipilification --
After visiting a particularly nasty crime scene, Blair starts to doubt
Jim's concern for the victims encountered on the job.
- Listen -- After a trauma, sometimes
finding someone who will listen and understand is the best way to start
- Still There -- Blair's having trouble
coping with Maya's absence and his partner's seeming indifference.
- Watershed -- True friendship can't
survive when someone believes it's a oneway street.
- As Many Chances As Needed -- Trusting
one's self is as important as being trusted.
- Just a Hunk of Metal -- What's
a badge really worth?
- Guidelines -- If guides train sentinels,
who trains the guides?
- Bright Lights, Loud City -- Returning
to the city after Peru isn't easy on a sentinel's senses.
Author added 12/6/04; last updated 8/31/08