|| Authors || Titles
MaBrown ~ Stories found at MaBrown's
Date First Story Posted: January 2000
Author Profile ~ Hello, my name is MaBrown, I'm 27 years old, very
happily married, and I'm addicted to The Sentinel and Stargate:
SG-1 fanfic. I've been reading for a few months now and finally decided
to take the plunge (with hubby's encourgement) and start writing my own
fanfic. So far I've only written for The Sentinel universe, but
may one day soon branch out into the Stargate: SG-1 fanfic realm.
- Siren's Call -- Blair begans to
find recent events to be too much and decides to take drastic measures,
can Jim help him in time? Spoilers for Sentinel Too, Parts 1 and 2
and The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg.
- The Great Shake Up -- A little
light-hearted fun for the boys involving that algae shake.
- The Day That Shouldn't Have Been
-- A few misunderstandings and hurtful words threaten the sentinel and
- The Tooth of the Matter -- Blair
and Simon do a little bonding.
- The Blair Zone Series
- Blair Zone I -- Blair begins to
unravel as a brutal caseload and tragic accident push him over the edge.
- Blair Zone II: Overload -- Jim
and Blair try to come to terms with Blair's new gift, while trying to solve
- Blair Zone III: Discord -- The
sentinel becomes frustrated over his guide's strange behavior, while an
old enemy returns seeking revenge.
- Blair Zone IV: Night Terrors --
Nightmarish visions torment sentinel and guide.
- Blair Zone V: Reckless -- A disgruntled
detective begins a personal vendetta against sentinel and guide. Originally
posted as a May Themefic request on the SentinelAngst List.
- Blair Zone VI: The Distancing --
A snippet in which Blair reflects upon the destruction of the sentinel/guide
bond due to Alex's interference.
- Spring -- Short, introspective
piece involving Blair. Originally posted to the the SentinelAngst List.
- Curly's Revenge -- Just a silly
snippet originally posted to the the SentinelAngst List.
- No Cookies for YOU! -- A short
trip into the Sandburg Zone.
- The First Autopsy -- Blair attends
his first autopsy. Warning: graphic descriptions.
- Tammy's Knockers -- Humorous sleepy
Blair snippet, originally posted to the SA list.
- What Lies Within -- Angsty short
story, originally posted to the SentinelAngst List.
- Running Man -- Three months after
being kidnapped from Rainier, Blair is found, much to everyone's relief.
But important questions remain unanswered. Where was he? Who took him,
and more importantly... why?
- Mortal Thoughts -- An angst-ridden
piece in which Blair struggles to deal with a horrifying memory.
- Fear-Based Responses (N5-2)
-- Co-authored with Brate and Gemini.
Jim and Blair face off with Alex.
- Waterworks -- Painful reflection
on things gone wrong.
Author added 2/24/00; last updated 6/19/03