|| Authors || Titles
Medie ~ Stories found at A
Author Profile ~ I'm one of those fans who discovered
The Sentinel through fanfic. I read a crossover with Poltergeist:
The Legacy, (written by Anne Murdoch), Innuai, and decided that
I was gonna find out who these two guys were. Well, once I found out, I
was hooked. Fic ideas were flying in my head even before I'd seen my first
episode (which consisted of Mirror Image). Upon seeing my first
episode I reached the point of no return. I am now without a doubt a total
Sentinel addict. As for personal details... I'm from Newfoundland, Canada.
And a total trouble magnet (how much you ask?... well Wnnepooh's dubbed
me Karma Spike ~G~) whose been writing fanfic since before I had a clue
that was what it was called and that more people did it. (Boy was I relieved
when I found that one out.) Falling into The Sentinel fandom is
quite possibly one of the best things I ever did since I have made some
wonderful friendships here. I've found that most people in the Sentinel
fandom follow the show's premise... It's about friendship.
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- The Counterparts Series -- Jim
and Blair befriend Annie and Jo, another Sentinel and Guide pair.
- Wild Blue Eyes -- My first fanfic!
Annie is wounded in a coffee shop and Jim has to find her attacker while
dealing with the shock of the attack.
- Traditions and Memories -- Annie
and Jo give Jim and Blair a unique view of a Newfoundland tradition. In
honor of the Newfoundlanders who died at Beaumont Hamel.
- Heart to Heart -- A TSbyBS epilogue.
After things settle down, Jim is approached by Annie who's worried about
her friends while Jo approaches Blair.
- The Sacrifices We Make -- A post-TSbyBS
story written in the first-person POV. Annie and Jim are waiting on a call
from the chancellor that will affect all their futures.
- A Home for the Holidays -- A Christmas
2000 story. The gang's having a party and Megan's feeling a little homesick.
- The Choices We Make -- Jo and Blair
react to news of what Jim and Annie have done. Sequel to The Sacrifices
- The Maggie series
- Maggie -- Blair has a secret. (This
one came to me this morning while I was reading a book. Somehow I can just
see Blair doing this!)
- A Reason -- Written in response
to the 1999 CascadeTimes Thanksgiving Challenge. Rated PG.
- Another Crazy and Chaotic Christmas ala Sandburg
& Ellison -- Answer to 1999 CascadeTimes Christmas Challenge.
- Ten Short Minutes -- Another challenge
story with original characters, Maggie and Chely.
- An Afternoon at the Park -- Jim
and Blair take to Maggie to the park and hijinks ensue.
- Songline Series
- Chance Encounters
- Denial: It Ain't Just a River in Egypt
-- Jim/Megan shipper fic.
- In Sickness and in Health -- Megan
and Jim are on their honeymoon and Megan has the flu. Jim/Megan shipper
Generation Series stories (offi-site link;
see also Jen R's page)
- Some Things Never Change -- A few
years in the future, Blair and Jim find out that friendship can be hereditary.
Takes place a few years after In Sickness and In Health. Jim/Megan,
Blair/OFC shipper fic.
- Tests of a Sentinel and Guide --
Co-authored with Jen R. Left alone in the Ellisons'
loft for a few minutes, Simon (Jim and Megan's son) and Tyler (Blair and
Aislynn's son) find themselves in the midst of a thunder & lightening
storm that has near-disastrous results for the young Sentinel.
- A Sandburgian Rant -- Just a little
rant I had to get off my chest. The episode mentioned in the story actually
happened and yes, Newfoundlanders would take your head off if you mentioned
it. ~g~ (At least I would).
- Sandburg's Law -- This actually
happened to me at my aunt's. And Blair's reaction is quite similar to mine.
Of course my aunt's family does like to tease me but thankfully I don't
have a Jim to deal with.
- Say It While You Can -- A short
Simon and Daryl story.
- Insomnia -- What happens when a
Sentinel can't sleep? Mischief, naturally.
- Believe in You -- Blair's home
sick and he's got the radio going.
- Home Alone -- Blair. Home Alone.
A Ricky Martin CD. Nuff said.
- Sentinels, Telepaths and Guides... Oh My!
-- Blair, Simon and Jim go to San Francisco to attend a conference. But
(as usual) end up in trouble. Rating: PG. Crossover with Poltergeist:
- Ever Remember... -- It's a story
based around a read-life university shooting that occurred ten years ago
in Montreal. There is a shooting at Rainier, and Jim must help Blair deal
- A Recipe for Mischief -- Jim comes
home to find a lemon pie in the kitchen.
- Miracles Happen -- The truck crashes
after a high speed chase and the truck only has those lapbelts.
- You Haven't Lived Till You've Walked in the
Rain -- On a rainy afternoon, Blair takes Jim on a romp through
the Sandburg Zone.
- The Perfect Team -- Blair and Jim
are guarding the daughter of Alexander Addington, multibillionaire and
activist. Problem is? There's an assassin out to kill her. Crossover with
Counterstrike. Rated PG.
- Blair's Birthday Surprise -- It's
Blair's first birthday after TSbyBS and Jim wants to do something special
but you know Sandburg, nothing's ever easy with him. Rated PG.
- Too Long a Soldier -- After a funeral
for a friend Jim's feeling very tired of life's (and work's) battles. Part
of the First Sentinel Lyric Wheel.
- Fire on the Mountain -- Alex kidnaps
Blair and uses him in a contest with Jim. Part of the Second
Sentinel Lyric Wheel.
- A Taste of Life -- Laurel McKennon,
an Immortal friend of Blair and Jim, loses an old friend in the Game then
Blair and Jim reflect on what they've seen and how it has affected them.
A crossover with Highlander. OFC warning!
- Charmed/Sentinel Crossover Series
- Silent Witness -- OFC Warning.
A young witch, Hannah Russell, has a vision of Blair Sandburg's death at
the hands of Alex Barnes. But is she supposed to prevent it? Or witness
it? (Not a death story) A Sentinel Too, part two missing scene.
- Into the Lion's Den -- AU.
The widow of an old friend comes out of the past with a unique offer. Crossover
with Earth: Final Conflict (first season). Original Character warning.
Part of the Third Sentinel Lyric Wheel.
- Old Home Week -- Two old friends
of Jim's come to Cascade, and one of them has a problem of their own.
- A Different Sort of Chapter --
Semi-sequel to Into The Lion's Den. Crossover with Earth: Final
Conflict. Original Character warning.
Top of the page:
Author added 5/3/99; last updated 5/18/04