|| Authors || Titles
Mele ~ Stories found at Mele's
Date First Story Posted: January 2001
Author Profile ~ I've been writing fanfiction for a couple of years,
entirely in the Power Rangers fandom until now. I got into Sentinel in
the summer of 2000 and got totally hooked on the relationship between the
two lead characters. I'm an Enrolled Agent at a busy accounting office,
so writing efforts between January and April 15 are sporatic at best.
- Who Am I? -- Jim and the detectives
of Major Crime search for a missing Blair. Rated PG-13, no warnings, spoilers
for first season eps, especially Siege and Cypher.
- Garden of Memories -- Blair learns
a sad secret from Henri's past. Rated PG for minor language; warning for
death of non-canon character.
- The Right Thing to Do -- Jim and
Blair have to make a difficult decision. Rated PG-R for violence, language,
and reference to attempted sexual assault (not graphic).
- Truth's Consequences -- Jim and
Blair have to live with the consequences of their decision in The Right
Thing To Do. Rated PG. Warning: vague reference to attempted
sexual assault, language.
- I Didn't Intend -- Everyone responds
differently to a tragic event. Rated PG for some bad language. Warning: Death
story; not Jim or Blair, but a major supporting character.
- Cascade Tribe series -- AU
- Always Room for More -- In the
1870's, Jim & Blair agree to a delivery job that brings them more than
they bargained for. Crossover with Power Rangers. Rated PG for some
bad language; depiction of physical abuse of both a minor and an adult.
- Just What He Wanted -- It's Jim's
first Christmas with the children, and he receives a special gift.
- Integration Process -- How did
Jim and Blair end up with a home full of orphans?
- A New Home for Christmas -- In
the late 1800s Jim Ellison travels to Arizona to honor a promise made to
a former love.
- Riding with Private Malone -- Blair's
new car is something special. Rated light PG for mild language and violence.
- The Sunday Strangler -- An AU
version of Jim and Blair's first meeting. Rated PG to R for language/violence.
- Private Affair -- Naomi tells Jim
about her surprising past. Rated PG for language.
- Lucky Charm -- Sometimes a nickel
is all that stands between a person and disaster. Rated PG.
- Knights of the Highway -- What
did Blair experience as a truck driver that made him so hesitant to volunteer
in Spare Parts? Missing scene/epilogue for Spare Parts. Rated
PG; see warning at start of story.
- The Blind Men and the Elephant --
A sort of epilogue for Siege. Why was a neo-hippie assigned to Jim
Ellison? Rated PG for language.
- A Dangerous Job -- A typical night
in a rookie cop's life - Sandburg style. Rated PG for language. Warnings:
Blair as a cop.
- Outside Man -- Epilog for Prisoner
X. Jim savors his freedom.
- The Moving Series
- Moving On -- Life as a cop isn't
working out as Blair had hoped. Does he have other options? Post-TSbyBS.
- Doors -- Blair contemplates doors
- Developing the Picture -- An epilog
to DawnC's Epilogue to The Girl Next Door.
- A Hard Nut to Crack -- Co-authored
with Peregrine. Blair discovers that pain
medication and web surfing don't mix. Rated PG for language, innuendo and
very strange humor.
- Midnight Musings -- An epilog for
Flight. Joan Banks thinks things over.
Author added 1/4/01; last updated 7/2/05