|| Authors || Titles
Michelle Gussow ~ Stories found at Unmitigated
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ As co-founder of The Slide Zone Project in Indianapolis,
Michelle keeps herself busy putting on events and managing talent. She
has authored two cookbooks and writes a column for the Indiana page of
the Jewish Post and Opinion.
- Blair Gets his Degree Trilogy
- A Nightmare on Prospect Street
- Dr. Sandburg, I Presume or The Great Schmoogle
Caper -- While Blair defends his dissertation on The Thin Blue
Line Jim makes a nuisance of himself in the office of Professor Michelle
Futterman. Humor, smarm.
- Goodnight, Professor -- A little
mindless fluff with some smarm on top.
- Like a Certain Marshall Amp --
The before and after of Jim's dinner with Michelle's father. Humor, smarm.
- Thirty Candles and Thirty... Well...
-- A little "brotherly teasing" on Blair's birthday. Smarm.
- Happy Birthday, Sandburg Style --
This time it's Jim's birthday, celebrated Sandburg style.
- Chesed Revisited -- Jim is once
again confronted with the newspaper photo of him and Blair during the Friendship
Ceremony. This time it's not what he thinks. Smarm.
- If One More Person... -- Another
member of the "peanut gallery" heard from. Humor/angst/smarm.
- Breaking the Fast -- Just a little
something for Yom Kippur.
Author added 2/14/03; last updated 9/23/03