|| Authors || Titles
Quiltaday ~ Stories found at Ryka's
Island (author's site gone)
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ Welcome to my little corner of the Web. Here you'll
find a variety of fiction based on the coolest characters on television
- The Sentinel. I'm far from professsional, but I do have a whole
lot of fun writing. Pull up a chair and enjoy!
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- There's Something In There -- My
first fanfic! In response to the 'Toad in the toity' challenge posted over
- Field Days -- Jim and Blair visit
upstate New York and the annual Fireman's field days.
- The Living Years -- An introspective
look at his relationship with his father, from Jim's POV. Minor death story.
- MadLib: The Sleepover -- Originated
by Babyheart and Daydreamer.
- HarborFest -- The guys drop off
a prisoner in Seattle and hang out for the festival.
- A Touch Of The Flu -- Jim and Blair
crack a gun smuggling operation, but Blair's not feeling too well.
- To Serve And To Protect -- Blair
and Daryl are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- Sunrise -- I was cruising through
Guide Posts challenge section for a story to write. Well, here it is. There
were several wonderful challenges posted. Do you think that I could choose
just *one* of them? Nooooo .... To make a long, twisted story (no pun intended)
short, I combined a few. Here is the 'missing scene', 'kill off Carolyn',
'kill off Simon', 'Jim and Blair in the woods', 'smarm', 'non owie' challenge
story, all wrapped up in one.
- Dark Mood Series
- Understanding -- Lots o' smarm
and even more owies. Be warned, I didn't play too nice with Naomi.
- Those Who Stayed -- Blair writes
a letter to Mike.
- Research Animals -- Ever wonder
what was up with the student from Understanding? Well, here ya go.
Remember, in the dark mood series, my motto is "An owie is a terrible
thing to waste."
- Silent Lucidity -- 100% pure angst.
High emotional level. Read it all the way to the end. If I say any more,
it'll spoil the story.
- The Gift of the Sentinel -- It's
Christmas, and both guys are broke. Need I say more?
- Hear No Evil: The Ride -- A missing
scene for Hear No Evil. Ever wonder what was going through Blair's
head during the helicopter chase?
- Backstep -- Co-authored with Trekkieb.
After Blair's death, Alex releases the VBX, and the Backstep group go back
in time to change things. NOT a death story. Well, no one who's *important*
anyway... Crossover with Seven Days.
- Going Where No Detective's Gone Before
-- This story was written during the summerr as a pick me up for Daydreamer.
It's, um, a bit different. Try it, you'll like it.
- Bad Analogies and Cliches -- Ten
(10) bad analogies, plus three (3) The Sentinel cliches, plus it
starts off with "It was a dark and stormy night." I couldn't
- Am I My Brother's Keeper? -- A
missing scene for His Brother's Keeper.
- Hero -- We put our heroes on pedestals,
but sometimes they fall off.
- The Reality Trilogy
- Whispers Of Reality -- Jim meets
the right woman. Or did he?
- Confessions Of Reality -- Things
aren't always black and white.
- Paradox -- Co-authored with Trekkieb.
Craig Donovan must race the clock to protect Operation Backstep -- and
save a friend. Add to the mix a sentinel detective named Jim Ellison, and
things are bound to get interesting. Crossover with Seven Days;
sequel to Backstep.
Top of the page:
Author added 7/2/99; last updated 6/19/03