|| Authors || Titles
Rhyo ~ Stories found at Rhyo's
The Sentinel Fic page (author's site gone)
Date First Story Posted: April 2003
Author Profile ~ I am a very later-comer to TS, having discovered
it in 2003, a mere 4+ years after it went off the air. I am trying to catch
up. By training I am a geologist and scientist and I live in the Pacific
Email: email@example.com (email
- Coping -- Missing scene for Cypher.
We all have rituals that help us cope, and part of friendship is knowing
the other person's rituals.
- Tribal Rites -- Early in the partnership
and Blair is learning to fit in at the PD. Slight spoilers for The Killers
and The Debt.
- D-E-T-E-C-T-I-V-E -- An outsider
thinks about her role and observes Jim and Blair discussing Blair's new
role as a detective in Major Crime.
- Roles -- Blair thinks about the
roles he once held and the roles he has now. Pre-TSbyBS.
- No-Zoning Zone: Blair -- In a tight
spot, Blair has to use a new ability in front of the rest of Major Crime.
Blair is a detective.
- No-Zoning Zone: Jim -- Jim has
a problem in a bad spot and it's Rafe and Brown to the rescue. Blair is
- Earned -- Very early in the partnership
and everyone's roles in the drama are new. Simon has to decide how far
he trusts Blair to look out for Jim.
- The Shaman That Never Was -- Jim
learns that some things are meant to be, whether he likes it or not. Post-fountain,
pre-TSbyBS. Looks like a death story but isn't.
- Breath -- Problems can't be solved
in one night, but you can start working on them. Spoilers: Sen2, P1 and
- Lucky Star -- Anthropology undergrad
Blair Sandburg's first big field expedition doesn't exactly go as planned.
Fate has something to teach him, but Jim's not the only one who can do
denial and repression.
- Knight and Fool -- Sometimes life
is like a stately clockworks dance.
- On That You Can Depend... -- Where
do you go for the holidays? Home, of course. Blair has been away, but home
will always be one person and one place, and he can finally come back.
- When We Were Young... -- Set shortly
after Remembrance in a canon universe, which takes a hard left turn,
but could be fit in anyway. A "what if?" fic, based almost entirely
on one line from Cypher. What if you knew your best friend's secret
-- the one even he didn't know? Would you keep it? Rated PG for strong
themes and violence.
- Hands Like Rain -- Sick Jim. Cool
rain comes to an arid place.
- A Shared Vision -- Two strangers
meet, share a vision and hastily part. Not a crossover so much as a glancing
collision between TS and Angel.
- The Sum (Winter Ice-Spring Thaw) --
A look at the relationship between Jim and Blair, as told through Simon's
Author added 9/23/03; last updated 8/25/04