|| Authors || Titles
Robyn ~ Stories found at Becky's
Date First Story Posted: November 1997
Author Profile ~ Writing and reading Sentinel fan fiction provides
a welcome diversion from my busy life as a pediatrician in a northern California
private practice. I particularly enjoy writing humor and smarm pieces (shocker).
When I'm not at working or writing, I indulge my amateur HTML and graphics
design skills in upkeeping my web pages, four of which are dedicated to
The Sentinel. My non-TS loves include playing the piano, eating
chocolate chip cookies, playing mad libs, and hanging with my friends and
Email: c/o email@example.com
Robyn's CL Featured
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- The Cascade Supermarket Incident
-- Blair must hide from the Sentinel -- in aa supermarket.
- In Search Of... -- Co-authored
with Becky. Blair devises a unique sensory
test for Jim to take place at the detective's least favorite location --
- Wake-up Call a la Blair -- Blair
reveals a new talent.
- Missing -- Boxes, pillows, and
a missing Blair.
The Sleepover (off-site link)
- The Affronted Anthropologist and His Lovely
Spittoon -- Co-authored with Becky.
If you have to ask...the title is pretty self-explanatory.
- Downstairs with Uncle Jim -- The
guys go on a volunteer babysitting assignment and Jim's niece begs Blair
to read her favorite bedtime story. Jim realizes how the well-known story
applies to his own life.
- Traffic Jam mini-series -- Co-authored
- Traffic Jam by Becky
- Traffic Jam II by Becky
- Traffic Jam III
- Traffic Jam IV by Becky
- Traffic Jam V
- Traffic Jam VI by Becky
- Traffic Jam VII by Becky
- The Rehearsal -- After agreeing
to act in a faculty skit, Blair asks Jim for a favor -- and lives to regret
- Warmth -- Co-authored with Becky.
The weather turns cold while Jim and Blair are on a camping trip.
- Three to Tango -- Megan needs to
learn a new dance and Jim finds himself obliging with a live demonstration
-- in the bullpen.
- Through a Window, Darkly -- The
substance that will save Blair's life will also destroy Jim's senses.
- After the Mean, Nasty Test -- Blair
has post-test syndrome.
- Bad Hair, Nice Boxers -- A missing
scene for True Crime; all about a certain video...
- The Memory of Angels -- Lost in
a beautiful reality that fades their memories, Jim and Blair must reaffirm
their friendship before they can return to their old lives.
- All I Need -- drabble
- Food for the Soul -- drabble
- The Sentinel: Men in Green Tights
-- Christmas humor piece: the gang gets an uunusual assignment.
- My Guide has Fleas -- What happens
in the loft when rain cancels a fishing trip?
- An Embrace Without Walls -- A quiet
moment between Jim and Blair which warms them inside and out.
- You're Gone -- Co-authored with
Becky, Eagle Eye,
Sorcha, and Suzie.
A story and outtake scenes written around the song "You're Gone"
by Diamond Rio.
- Mystery -- An epilogue to Sentinel
Too, Part 2.
- Will You Be My... Sentinel? --
Co-authored with Becky. A giggly gen Valentine's
- A Dream Within a Dream -- A Sentinel
- I Heard the Mountain Sing -- On
a hike with Jim, Blair wonders what it would be like to experience heightened
- Puddle Hoppin' -- The story behind
the two pairs of boots seen in Hear No Evil beneath the loft's coat
- It Doesn't End Here -- Missing
scene for TSbyBS. Jim and Blair talk about what's happened.
- Diamond Ring Turned Brass -- A
collection of baby vignettes starring Jim, Steven, Blair, and their parents,
written around a famous lullaby.
- Fish Stories -- Six short stories.
Sometimes Jim and Blair go fishing and the bad guys *don't* show up ~grin~.
Sometimes the fish don't either.
- Revenge of the Washing Machines
-- On a late fall evening, a series of mishaaps prevent Jim and Blair from
getting the wash done the usual way.
- My Empyrean -- A short, gentle
smarm piece from Jim's POV, especially for those who enjoy a thoughtful
Jim and sleepy Blair.
- Pineapple, Rubber Duckie and Superman
-- Jim and Blair catch a glimpse of each othher's childhood via some home
- Forever -- Some things really are
forever -- just ask Jim and Blair. Very short warm-fuzzies piece.
- Not For Long -- An everyday-life
Christmas story with a flu-stricken sentinel and long-suffering guide.
- Now I Can Sleep -- Just a little
- Link -- Co-authored with Becky.
Epilogue for Cypher.
- Disaster Drabble series
- Tetanus Shot (drabble)
- Delectable Sentinel -- Jim, Blair,
and a selection of food.
- Mrs. Danbush's Hot Summer Day --
Co-authored with Becky. Jim and Blair set
out to do a good deed, but they underestimate how hot it can get in Cascade.
- Gray Matter -- Blair has a bathroom
- Lethe -- Jim wakes to a world unlike
the one he remembers, and the only way out may be to drink from the river.
Warning: wistful melancholia and ample emotional Jim angst. Rated PG.
- Night Duology
- A Hard Day's Night -- Plotless
visit to the hospital. Laughs and warm fuzzies.
- Night Light -- Can a sentinel know
what it means to be afraid of the dark?
- The Purloined Pair of Underwear
-- The black silk boxers are missing, and Jim thinks he knows whodunit.
Or does he? Rated PG for a bad word and for being about underwear.
- Time No More -- An old enemy turns
time into a matter of life and death. But is Jim and Blair's friendship
strong enough to change the past?
- Already There -- When Blair is
stranded 400 miles away from home on Christmas Eve, he must cope with spending
his first Christmas apart from Jim.
Top of the page:
Author added 3/15/99; last updated 10/3/03