|| Authors || Titles
Sentarla ~ Stories found at Home
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ I have been following The Sentinel
for nearly a year, and loving it. I have read XmagicalX's profile, and
admit that sounds like me. I am working on a Bachelor of Education, (one
year to go) at the moment, and then I want to either go to America, Canada,
Japan, or England to work as a Governess or Nanny. I want to see the world.
The other thing I might do is spend one year here doing Virology and the
rest at an American University. But I want to travel, and meet Sentinel
fans. I love writing, and spend as much time as I can creating stories.
I am always living in a world of my own, bouncing ideas and scenes in my
head. Oh, if only I could create a real episode. I love feed back on my
work, and yes, I would one day like to create a real book. I love Blair's
eyes, and like everyone else, I am strongly fighting for The Sentinel.
I have a major problem finishing stories that I create, because I hate
to see things end. I have promised myself never to post things in parts
like I did with Drugs, otherwise, I may leave the story, and I don't
want to get flamed this early in life. I'm Australian, female, young, and
not attached. Otherwise, I collect books, have all the Quantum Leap
episodes on tape, and my best friend has written two Star Trek books
under the name Melissa Scott.
- Drugs -- Someone from Blair's past
is bent on revenge.
- Thor -- Blair has a bad day.
- The Fallen Series (A crossover
with the movie City of Angels)
- First Doubts
- Possible Loss -- Slight spoilers
for The Rig.
- Caught -- A Sentinel Christmas
- Miracle -- A Sentinel Too, Part
- Energy Fix -- A very short story,
from a Rainier student's point of view.
- Lest We Forget -- This is related
to a holiday Australian's have. (I hope the topic does not upset anyone,
and if it does, then I'm sorry).
- Rona -- A friend of Blair's goes
through a cyclone and we get front row seats.
- Response to a Challenge -- Response
to Killash's the Great's challenge number six.
- Bullies -- Set after TSbyBS,
it was written by my muse and used as research for a Uni assignment.
- While There is Still Time -- Snow,
Christmas Eve, accident, blood and words that need to be spoken while there
is still time.
- The Alphabet, Sentinel Style --
A little fun with our ABCs. Please note: lots of graphics!
- Trust -- A short 100-word drabble.
- End? -- The Sentinel by Blair
Sandburg from Jim's POV.
- Silent Thanks -- A short POV sort
of, that is sort of angst.
(off-site link) -- A GiftFic for Julie, a SentinelAngst ListSib.
- Darkest Hours -- A short, very
- The Feast -- A drabble.
- In Contempt -- A short humor story.
- Cold and Wet is my World -- A short
- Naomi's Journal -- A short POV;
spoilers for TSbyBS.
- The Center -- Crossover with Pretender
crossover; small spoiler for Sentinel Too, part 2.
- Airport -- A short smarm/angst
story with a slight TSbyBS spoiler.
- Hurt Like Hell -- A short dark
POV angst piece. Warnings are at the end of the story.
- Panic Attack -- A short POV.
- The Light -- Short, strange POV.
- Darknight -- Short fic caused by
watching Queen of the Dammed.
Author added 3/22/99; last updated 12/17/03