|| Authors || Titles
Shedoc ~ Stories found at Starfox's
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~
Shedoc's CL Featured
- Graduation -- Jim gets to watch
some training lessons at the academy.
- SentinelCon -- Jim and Blair meet
other sentinels and guides.
- Knit One, Purloin -- Blair uses
an unusual talent to help solve a case.
- The Simon Says Series -- This mini-series
goes hand in hand with my previous story Graduation. I wanted to
give some realism to what Jim would be doing while Blair was at the Academy
and answer the all-important question -- why would Blair, the gentlest,
most peaceful person in Cascade, decide to take a job that made him carry
a gun? Originally, I was going to focus on different detectives in the
department, but Simon was so indignant that I had to let him have his say.
I hope I was listening correctly.
- Worth It
- Three a.m.
- How Many Does It Take...
- Pet Hate
- And Finally...
- Electronic Bottle -- Jim tries
to do something about negative comments at the station.
- The Alley -- A bad experience for
Daryl and an understanding between Simon and Blair. Rated R for adult themes.
- What Can I Say? -- Another unusual
talent for Blair.
- Cascade Con -- Sequel to Sentinel
Con. Rated R.
- First Times -- Some officers remember
the first time they met Blair. Caveat Lector! If you're not sure about
reading the story, there's a spoiler at the bottom.
- The International Law Enforcement Conference
-- On a conference, Jim and Blair meet another sentinel and guide pair.
- Observations & Hair Cuts --
Major Crimes gets two observers. Rated G.
- Taggert Says -- A bit of weirdness.
- Rafe Says -- More weirdness.
- Sense Ability -- Jim turns the
tables on Blair and observes the observer for a change. At first, it seems
to be a quiet time at the university.
- Apache -- What's with Blair's comment
that he flew Apaches in Desert Storm?
- Tell No One -- Something bad happens
at the monastery the guys visited in Vow Of Silence. Spoilers for
Vow Of Silence. Rated G.
- The Tommy Series -- Slightly
- New York
- Glimpses -- Little snippets over
the first few months in Cascade.
- Wilderness -- Jim and Blair have
to testify in a city outside of Cascade. Their return trip doesn't go smooth.
- Life -- Blair recovers from his
knee injury, and Jim receives some surprising news.
- Trials -- Someone threatens the
children, sending Sentinel and Guide into a desperate chase.
- Moments -- A series of moments
over the next few months.
- Fast Forward -- We're going ahead
in time a few years.
- Mother Love -- Clare's mother makes
- AWOL -- Blair and Tommy go to a
conference. As Jim and Clare arrive to join them, Blair is missing. Slight
crossover with Due South.
- Past Demons -- Past enemies come
back to haunt Sentinel and Guide.
- Instincts -- A few of the guys
go camping. Do they ever get a break?
- The Longest Journey Begins... --
The longest journey begins with a single step. Warnings: Bad words
are used in this story (namely the 'f' word). But they were under stress
so it's ok, isn't it?
- Brain Drain -- Jim is undercover
on a case and Blair is in trouble. Warnings: this is a little dark
and angst ridden, so you may wish to avoid it. There's a spoiler at the
bottom you can scroll down to for reassurance if you get to a worrying
- Teddy's Imp -- After the guys get
injured during a case, Blair has to take care of Jim in a way he would
have never imagined.
- Ghost Story -- A few years later
the guys are still helping the tribe; it's just a different sort. Warning:
- Confiscated -- Relations between
Sentinel and Guide are strained and help comes from an unexpected source.
- What Can I Say...Second Verse --
Blair is helping some students and Major Crime gains some insight.
- Ghost Story 2 -- Blair returns
- White Falls -- Blair learns some
- White Falls 2 -- Sequel to White
Falls. Who tries to kill Blair?
- Fountains of Flowers -- It just
struck me as kind of amusing so I wrote it...
Author added 1/12/01; last updated 3/18/08