|| Authors || Titles
Shelley Knepley ~ Stories found at the Lady
Date First Story Posted: September 1999
Author Profile ~ Born in 1970, I was raised in an Air Force family
and hence moved every 2 years. After moving all over the country from Alaska
to Texas and several points in between, Denver, Colorado is now home. My
husband and I met when we were 16 and working at a local amusement park.
(We both agree meeting each other was the only good thing to come from
the job.) I split my time between two jobs, but I love to hike, roller-blade,
read, and enjoy life and its surprises. I found The Sentinel during
the second season, but didn't find fan sites until after S2P1. This is
the first fandom I've ever been involved in, and I'm having a blast!
- Travel Plans -- Blair is off to
visit a friend in Hawaii.
- Animal House -- Challenge #20 at
Jen & Suzie's Challenge page. Major Crimes' reaction to the taped "howling
scene" from The Real Deal.
- Happy Christmas -- Jim and Blair
think about the changes in their lives before their first Christmas together.
- Moving On -- Rainier isn't as prepared
for Y2K as it thought. Post-TSbyBS and spoilers for same.
- Something About Sandburg -- Blair
is in a car accident in a bad part of town.
- Life Lines -- Snippets about friendship.
- Fun 'n' Games
- Honor and Duty
- Fishing Lessons
- And You Thought Your Weekend Was Bad
-- A crossover of sorts with Frasier.
No Treat (off-site link) -- A GiftFic for Julie, a
- Instinct -- Epilogue for The
Sentinel by Blair Sandburg. When all else fails, go with your gut instinct.
- It Feels Like Christmas -- The
guys, Christmas, and the Muppets. Rated G.
- Home -- An epilogue to The Debt.
- Quarter Bag -- A dark side to the
Author added 9/22/99; last updated 7/18/03