|| Authors || Titles
Shellie Williams ~ Stories found at Shellie's
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ I teach 4th grade Science and Social Studies in Louisana
and write fanfic as a hobby.
- A Lesson in Life -- Blair learns
a valuable lesson in love and friendship through a dose of dark prejudice.
- Bad Timing -- Blair's in the wrong
place at the wrong time.
- Good Enough -- After Blair survives
a traumatic experience, Jim helps him cope, and in the ensuing conversation,
reveals his greatest fear.
- Half Given, Twice Received -- A
short h/c that illustrates the friendship between Sentinel and Guide.
- Happily Ever After -- Blair should
have stayed in the truck! Written for Caroline. Warning: rough language.
- Jeopardy -- Co-authored with Carikube.
A vindictive criminal seeks to destroy Jim by killing the person dearest
to him -- his Guide.
- Jinxed -- Jim and Blair go camping,
with the usual results.
- Limits -- Jim's abilities are pushed
to the limit while helping search for a lost young man in the woods during
- Some Days Are Better Than Others
-- Co-authored with Mackie. An h/c extravaganza
when Jim and Blair are trapped in a warehouse by a gang of thugs. Rated
R for violence.
- Rude Interruptions -- Another h/c
piece with no plot.
- Shock -- When an associate of Blair's
is arrested for selling U.S. military intelligence, Jim and Blair find
themselves at the mercy of men who will do anything to get what they want.
- Friendly Fire -- While helping
Jim apprehend a criminal, Blair finds himself a victim of friendly fire.
As a result, Jim questions the wisdom of keeping Blair as a partner.
Author added 5/13/99; last updated 6/19/03