|| Authors || Titles
Suisan R. ~ Stories found at Suisan's
Date First Story Posted: June 1999
Author Profile ~
- The Nye Series
- Land of Nye -- Response to the
'It Was a Dark and Stormy Night Challenge' found at The Loft. Rated PG-13
for mild language.
- Nye Until Dark
- Danger is Nye
- The Tale of Saint Germaine -- He
might be small, but he's a big character. A new way of looking into the
Nye series, from a rather unique point of view.
- Secrets, Books and Murder -- Rare
books stolen, a murder, and an old classmate of Blair's with a secret to
- Pumpkin Patch Pervert The Sequel
-- Just a little 'cop humor. Response to Pumpkin Patch Pervert by
- A Bright Light is Gone -- Dedicated
to Lucy "Rafebabe" Hale, in loving memory.
- Recitative Rainbow (aka The Boogin' Bass)
-- A little fun for Simon on his special dayy.
- Inner Voice -- A bit of angst poetry.
- The Mad
Season (off-site link) -- A cycle of Sentinel fiction by CarolROI
(see her Author Page for the missing numbered parts) and Suisan R. (parts
below), connected by the songs of Matchbox Twenty.
- (2) Angry -- A Murder 101
missing scene relating the events from (1) Bent from Jim's point
of view. Rated R for language.
- (3) If You're Gone -- Megan finds
out what's been going on.
- (5) The Burn -- Rafe finds him
self getting involved in Ellison and Sandburg's problems.
- (8) Leave -- Jim comes home to
an empty loft.
- (10) Black and White People --
Simon hears some disturbing news.
- (11) Last Beautiful Girl -- Co-authored
with CarolROI. Blair finds some parallels
between the past and the present.
- (12) Bed of Lies -- Co-authored
with CarolROI. Blair finally has his say.
- (13) Mad Season -- Co-authored
with CarolROI. The boys come undone in
this mad season. The final story in the Mad Season Cycle.
for Jules (off-site link) -- A GiftFic for Julie, a SentinelAngst
- Hard Time -- What should have been
a routine "jail house" interview goes horribly wrong. Does Detective
Sandburg have what it takes to handle the situation?
- A Friend To Me -- Song inspired
story, based on a Garth Brooks song, title pretty much sets it up. First
serious attempt at a song-fic.
- Shaman's Heart (N5-7)
-- Co-authored with CarolROI. A killer
using ancient methods is carving up Cascade. First of two parts.
- Shaman's Heart (N5-8)
-- Co-authored with CarolROI. A killer
using ancient methods is carving up Cascade. Second of two parts.
- Sense Of Wonder -- Remember how
Sandburg said he had studied several people with two or three heightened
senses, but never one with all five in Switchman? Well, one of those
test subjects is back and needing his help to control their senses. Warnings:
OFC, Blair's a detective and 'squicky' notes at end of the tale.
- For The Record... -- What happens
when micro-recorders get mixed up? Major dose of "Jim Embarrassment"
and Ellison doing something you didn't believe possible. Humor. Originally
posted to SA.
- Rogue (TSSEP
#7) -- Co-authored with CarolROI.
A rogue CIA agent threatens Cascade with a deadly disease. Can Jim and
Blair stop him before he releases it? Rated PG-13.
- Shop with a Cop -- It's time for
the annual shopping extravaganza and the Major Crime Division gets the
call -- can Jim Ellison survive the experience?
- Poetry Evolution Set (see also
- Immolation -- Poetry in motion,
Blair's POV of the events leading up to and after the Diss-aster of TSbyBS.
- Inner Honor -- Tortured thoughts,
follow-up to Immolation, this time it's Jim's mind we get a glimpse
- What If? -- A vignette set during
Sentinel Too, part one which will, hopefully, give the reader a
slight glimpse inside two minds. Originally posted to SentinelAngst and
- More Than a Passing Thought --
Set in Chryssalys' Stray Thoughts
universe. Several months after she passed away, Jim Ellison reflects on
the impact Grania had in his life.
- Spellbound -- While waiting anxiously
for the latest release by a favorite author, someone falls into very strange
circumstances. Not your usual crossover with this particular universe.
Crossover with Harry Potter, Fifth Year Alternate Universe Fic.
Rated PG-13 for language.
Author added 6/19/03; last updated 9/3/03