|| Authors || Titles
Taleya ~ Stories found at Final
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ Taleya Joinson is one of a kind, much to the relief
of those who know her. Her passion for life was once described as 'grabbing
and choking the sh*t out of it' and extends to anything and everything.
Taleya's CL Featured
Bottom of the page for newest stories:
- Golden Thoughts: Blair -- What
was going through Blair's head during Blind Man's Bluff?
- Golden Thoughts: Jim -- A companion
to Golden Thoughts: Blair -- What was going through Jim's head during
Blind Man's Bluff?
- An Ancient Herbal Remedy -- Poor
Jim's got the flu.....
- Nightmare -- Can Jim protect Blair
from his worst nightmare?
- Crossroad -- Jim is trapped, and
only Blair can Guide him back.
- Shamanistic Tendencies -- Pointless
fluff. What would happen if the boys swapped bodies?
- Along For the Ride -- Blair gets
a surprise and a half.
- Trapped -- More pointless fluff.
Jim is stuck, and Blair comes to the rescue.
- Food Fight -- The title says it
- The Dark Path -- Blair must make
- Goodbye -- The aftermath of Sentinel
- The Panther and the Wolf -- Who
watches the watchers?
- No Choice But One -- Sometimes
there is only one alternative.
- 911 -- Cascade Emergency Services
Phone log: 06/09/78.
- Blue Eyes -- A serial killer stalks
- Reflections -- More S2 madness.
- Justification -- A Red Dwarf/The
Sentinel crossover. Blair must Justify his relationship with Jim.
- Blair VS the Bandaid -- MORE pointless
fluff. Do I really have to say what happens?
- Night Disturbances -- Blair's having
trouble adjusting to life in the Loft...
- Laundry Chute -- A short, pointless
missing scene from Private Eyes.
- Darkness -- The Sentinel Versus
- The Best Laid Plans of Sentinels and Guides
-- Response to the Age Regression Challenge..
- Temporary Insanity -- Blair, Jim,
and a sink full of...BUBBLES??
- Flip Side of The Coin -- Co-authored
with Angela. A Sentinel needs a Guide. And Blair is the only one available...
- Fallout -- To say too much would
spoil it....mwah hah hah....
- Idle Musings -- A short, idle missing
scene from Out of the Past.
- Don't Forget to Wipe Your Feet
-- Blair should be more careful what he stepps in...
- Hallucinations -- A plotless little
H/C thingie that snuck up on me late one night...
- Babe in Arms series
- Babe in Arms -- A camping holiday
goes horribly wrong.
- Realisation -- Who is the father
of Dayna's child?
- Adjustments -- Blair finds that
life as a single parent can be difficult.
- Fear -- Someone is after Jim...and
Blair and Dayna are caught in the middle.
- Aftermath -- Corrinne tries to
cope with her feelings.
- Family -- Naomi comes by for a
- Lost Chances -- Random thoughts...
- Jackpot -- Blair and Dayna move
- Confessions -- Moving day brings
out more than they expected...
- Nom de Guerre -- AU. During
the Second World War, OSS Officer James Ellison is airdropped to make contact
with a group of Maquis fighters in occupied France, becoming part of the
French Resistance. Rated R for violence and disturbing, adult issues.
- Incubus -- The darkness that lives
inside... ... is about to break free.
- Pumpkin Patch Pervert -- The Boys
catch a guy... you know....
- Blood on the Stairs -- Another
aimless H/C thingie.
- Shards -- A missing scene for TSbyBS.
What do you do when an entire bullpen starts salaamming you?
- It's Not What You Think, Sir --
Involves Jim, a hot day, a glass of icewater, and a naked Blair. YES,
it IS gen...
- Time to End It -- Post-TSbyBS angst.
Top of the page:
Author added 3/15/99; last updated 6/18/03