|| Authors || Titles
Toni Rae ~ Stories found at her RonneeMarp's
Den and Playground
Date First Story Posted: November 1999
Author Profile ~
- Miracle Ball -- Jim and Blair have
to perform for the mayor, whether they like it or not.
- The List -- Jim reflects on what
he's done with Blair's rent money over the past three years. Wnne says
that it fills in the blank space after "the Rainier fiasco."
I think it has more to do with the rent money....
- An Unspoken Understanding -- The
companion piece to The List. Blair's reaction to Jim's announcement
regarding Blair's rent money for the past few years....
- The Domino Effect -- Jim and Blair
go to interview a witness and something interesting happens to Jim.
- Traditions -- A Grandpa Ellison
story, sort of. Maybe more of a William story. Let's just go with some
reflections on Jim and Steven's childhood.
- Revelations -- New developements
in Jim's sensory awareness. Warning: OC's are easily found here.
- In the Cards -- A friendly little
game of cards at the loft.
- If Only -- A triptych on the meaning
of life, the possible future, and the impact on their partnership.
- If Only Longing
- If Only Forever
- If Only Fear
- The Bonds of Friendship -- The
forging of a friendship. Warning: OC's are the main characters here.
- How Not to Be a Squeaky Toy (or The Husband
Syndrome) -- Very light fare, but fun. It has become a tradition
in the Ellison household to protest this one little phrase. Why? Well,
it reminds me of a squeaky toy! :-) Warning: Original characters.
- Meltdown, Part One (BPP-618)
-- An unexpected phone call sends Jim and Blair into the desert of
eastern Washington hoping to solve a murder. Once there,they find more
than they'd bargained for when new revelations about Jim's past begin coming
- Meltdown, Part Two (BPP-619)
-- The long term ramifications of some of Jim's family history start
becoming apparent, even as they continue to hunt for a ruthless murderer.
Author added 11/99; last updated 6/19/03