|| Authors || Titles
WhiteJazz ~ Stories found at WhiteJazz's
Date First Story Posted: June 1999
Author Profile ~
- From Out of the Shadow -- When
America's best team of U.S. Marshals track an escaped bomber to Cascade,
the hunt becomes personal for the men and women of Major Crime. (Crossover
with characters from the films The Fugitive and U.S. Marshals.)
- Mud Pies -- Jim and Blair are caught
in a mudslide. H/C and some smarm.
- Into the Drink -- Jim, Blair, some
raw chicken... that's all I'm saying.
- Curtain Call -- Blair's been keeping
a secret from Jim. Humor.
- Family Ties (BPP-505)
-- A runaway is witness to a murder, and Jiim and Blair must find him before
the killer does.
- The Instructions for Life Series:
-- A series of stories based on an email ffforward I received by the same
name. Each will be based on a different instruction and can be read independantly
of each other.
- For Laughs -- Learn the rules so
you know how to break them properly.
- Silence -- Remember that silence
is sometimes the best answer.
- You Are Protected -- Share your
knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Dough Boys -- Once a year, go someplace
you've never been before. A drabble.
- You Should Know Better -- Trust
in God, but lock your car.
- Recital -- Memorize your favorite
- Perspective -- The boys observe
- Silent Night... Yeah, Right --
Answer to the 1999 CascadeTimes Christmas Challenge.
- Daedelus series -- A series which
takes place a week or two after Murder 101 and continues on through
the fourth season.
- Paint It Black -- A foreign diplomat
may be responsible for several violent attacks on women and a new detective
joins the M.C. gang.
- New Ground -- Two murder cases
keep the detectives on their toes. Meanwhile, Blair finishes his dissertation.
- Seasons -- With the springtime
comes change and a new (or old?) adversary is the cause.
- Holiday Weekend -- A masked man
terrorizes female students over Easter Break. Two friends come closer together.
- House of Cards -- Who really hired
Klaus Zellar? A reinterpretation of TSbyBS as it applies to my timeline.
- As We Gather Here Today... -- When
you're living in Cascade, not even a wedding can go on without a few glitches.
- The Echo -- After new budget cuts,
Blair gets creative to keep Connor in Cascade. (Note: This is an old story
I dusted off and thought would fit nicely in this universe. I blame Toni
- King of Hearts, Part 1 -- Jim makes
in important connection on the eve of Blair's graduation. Rated PG.
- King of Hearts, Part 2 -- An old
arrest surfaces, a friend falls and Jim is faced with more questions than
answers as he moves closer to uncovering the mystery of the suicide king.
- Santa Squared -- All they wanted
was some eggnog...
- Future's Past -- A vignette on
New Year's Eve, 1999, and reflections of the past year's events.
- Monsters We Defy -- With great
victory comes great defeat. When a powerful businessman is arrested, Daedalus
is forced to repay on old debt. Rated PG-13.
- The Changing -- 'The greatest trick
the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.' But when
you know that the devil exists, how do you catch him?
- At Last: Conclusion -- Detach with
love. Conclusion to series.
- Believe -- Co-authored with Melissa
Hollern. Jim learns to trust in Blair. Post-TSbyBS, with spoilers for the
same and Sentinel Too.
- If These Walls Could Talk at Christmas
-- A series of vignettes for Christmases yet to come. Companion piece to
You Are Protected. Rated PG.
- In the Blink of an Eye (BPP-611)
-- A new Seattle-based drug makes its presence felt, with crippling effects
on a friend of Major Crime. This news sends the detectives out in full
force to cut off the pipeline.
- Backwater (BPP-621)
-- Jim and Blair fly to Louisiana to extradite a wanted felon in a very
by-the-book assignment. The kind that includes gunfire, helicopters, swamp
boats, snakes, kidnappings, and a mysterious young woman with a healing
- Scent of Rain -- A vengeful fugitive,
a shy college student; two investigations into one brutal attack. Noah
Newman wanted a peaceful vacation...he should have known better. Sequel
to From Out of the Shadow; crossover with US Marshals.
- Merry (BPP-702)
-- Jim and Blair stop in Backstone, Louisiana, on the same day a local
woman goes missing. Helping out with the case embroils them in a twenty-five
year old murder directly linked to the mysterious Merry Derkins.
- Like Puppets on a String -- Jim
and Blair go head to head with an adversary as intelligent as he is insane,
putting themselves and everyone they care about at risk. Rated PG-13. Originally
published as a zine-novel by Agent With Style.
Author added 6/2/99; last updated 1/29/05