|| Authors || Titles
Xasphie ~ Stories found at Xasphie's
TS Gen Fic (at Brothers
Date First Story Posted:
Author Profile ~ I've come a long way from obsessing about Battlestar
Galactica, Airwolf and Robin of Sherwood! I was encouraged to
write my first fic (SG-1) by some friends. Somewhere along the line, someone
mentioned the words The Sentinel and next thing I knew I was hooked.
I never realised how much fun it is to write the stories as well as read
them. When not reading copious quantities of fanfic, I'm a keyboard/pianist
for various local companies, and pretend that I can teach to make ends
meet! After years of living on various continents and in different postcodes,
I now live in North Nottinghamshire with two adorable kitties who keep
me sane by letting me join in their games.
- You Never Know -- Christmas is
approaching, and Blair receives a letter. Jim would like to know who it's
- Strength of Character -- A stake
out goes horribly wrong. Warning: death story.
- Sometimes -- After TSbyBS, Blair
decides to leave Cascade but struggles with the repercussions when something
unexpected occurs. Angst, h/c.
- A Ballad Of ... -- Blair has a
typically bad day. Daft poetry.
- The Games People Play -- Blair's
up to something, and Jim's not amused. Rated PG-13.
- Where My Friends -- Looking around
an empty room... Updated to include optional part II. Rated PG-13.
- Eostur -- Blairís always plans
his classes so well.
- Inhibited Trust -- AU. Blair
and Jim meet under different circumstances. Blair's life is not a happy
one; Jim wants to help, but it's not that easy. Angst. Rated PG-13.
- Miscommunication -- Someone's world
is cold and wet, but phenomena often deceive. Rated PG-13.
- From the Back of Beyond -- It all
began with the mail call... Rated PG-13.
- And Yet... -- And then it was all
over. Rated PG-13. Warning: Death fic.
- Lonely is Just an Adjective --
When Jim goes missing, Blair returns from Chicago. Goes AU during season
4. Began life as 150-word drabble on SentinelAngst. This very extended
version was written for Fingers for the Moonridge Auction 2004. Rated PG-13.
- Dear Jim -- To fly usually involves
an airport. Humor.
- Seventh Circle series
- Seventh Circle -- Going to extremes
often leads to unforeseen consequences. Angst.
- Seventh Circle II: Through the Fiery Sands
-- With the hope he felt when he thought Jim might one day recover,
Blair continues to fight. Angst.
- Enough -- Jim's fishing trip doesn't
bring all that everyone had hoped. Angst, h/c.
Author added 1/27/04; last updated 9/11/05